MVP poster....

20 minutes ago, Augie said:

I was actually hoping for a “push me in a shopping cart’ option, but I could walk part of it if I had to.....

i am sure we could take turns with the cart.
 kinda like a relay, but not really.

19 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...this one is on an OLD tennis ball so it shouldn't bounce like the last three................:thumbsup:

good, because my swing is slow. and my return volley ? well..

3 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

good, because my swing is slow. and my return volley ? well..

...sorry but FAIRPORT has NO youngins' with "slow swings".....village ordinance....why I can't live there.....

4 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Probably easier to pass a baton than face the risk of getting in and out of the cart, which presents certain dangers. Still, I might need the rest. 

2 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

I did not know that.

another great feature about this place !

I learn something nearly every visit !!

Lmao...think about it, if he was from Africa, he wouldn't be called BigFOOT. But just another dude lmao

Just now, Augie said:

Probably easier to pass a baton than face the risk of getting in and out of the cart, which presents certain dangers. Still, I might need the rest. 

I am sure we will at least acquire a participation Trophy.

perhaps out of sympathy

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdand12 said:

I am sure we will at least acquire a participation Trophy.

perhaps out of sympathy

My college years were in Cincinnati. They have a HUGE Oktoberfest, complete with parade! (Where is this going and how is it connected, you might wonder.) A house mate had some female friends from a nearby school who had a “float” in the parade, we were told. We joined them and their “float”, a stolen shopping cart with green signs on the sides that said “Erin Go Brah-less”, and a keg in the cart. We weaved from side to side of the parade route passing out free beer, and I swear we were the most popular float of the day!  

Yay us!  

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

My college years were in Cincinnati. They have a HUGE Oktoberfest, complete with parade! (Where is this going and how is it connected, you might wonder.) A house mate had some female friends from a nearby school who had a “float” in the parade, we were told. We joined them and their “float”, a stolen shopping cart with green signs on the sides that said “Erin Go Brah-less”, and a keg in the cart. We weaved from side to side of the parade route passing out free beer, and I swear we were the most popular float of the day!  

Yay us!  

Thats what college life should be like !!

I was born in Cinci.  Lived in Montana and Lantana early sixties. 

we are a natural team . just bring along a batch of Cinci Chili 5 way , and  a couple White Castles for sustenance !  I will bring the shopping cart and beer 

We can do it !

6 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

we are a natural team . just bring along a batch of Cinci Chili 5 way , and  a couple White Castles for sustenance !  I will bring the shopping cart and beer 

We can do it !

...that's legendary stuff right?..........

5 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

We can do it !

I try to avoid the Skyline Chili 5-ways, unless I’m about to jump on the slide at Chick-fil-A. Then all rules of modern society go out the window....and down the slide. 

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...that's legendary stuff right?..........

is for me anyways. But those day's are long past.
Skyline

i am going to make a batch soon. it's on my white board. and i have a can of Skyline awaiting.
My blood pressure is normal again so f' it.

Live a little i say.

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

I try to avoid the Skyline Chili 5-ways, unless I’m about to jump on the slide at Chick-fil-A. Then all rules of modern society go out the window....and down the slide. 

is it the chopped onions ?

Lol

you guys are awesome

cheers !