MVP poster....

10 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I’m sure a 6 foot fence is like a mountain to you.

i only need it to be high enough to keep the poverty out.

you know a lot about poverty being from idaho and all...don't ya?

3 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

This is an indirect shot at Sean.

Ha... no. Actually most of the anger is coming from anyone that doesn’t live in Victor/Fairport area. 

3 hours ago, teef said:

i can't build a fence high enough to please myself.  i have allowed bobby into my home, so i'm branching out.

This is true but Sean had me submit to a search (cavity would have been too easy on a few levels) and empty my pockets on the way in and out. 

Nice house tho. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Haha (+1) 1

The list of great posters on this board is long. That said, I am going to give a shout out to BADOLBILZ.

Look, nobody is always correct about football but Badol comes close. The man has been on the money about the team, individual players, team management, coaches, the media, and even the draft for decades. The man is a walking football encyclopedia and his humor both in person and on this board is fantastic.

He can come off a bit grouchy at times but if you tailgate with him you will find him to be friendly, classy and even polite lol. I used to go up to tailgates and get into conversations with him and Lori and these two truly knew more than reporters and most announcers.

Good times.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Touchy, touchy... 

Seriously tho, it’s such a weird thing in these parts. Victor and fairport have this weird thing that they’re all elitist snobs, which hasn’t been my experience. 

And Greece, well almost the entire west side has this weird stigma of being the projects. Which any drive through that area I haven’t really noticed. I’m sure there are bad parts, bud there’s also some beautiful neighborhoods and houses. 

People need to get out there.  Get out of their bubbles and get some fresh perspective. 

I get neighborhood pride or whatever but I’ve noticed people get particularly agro in these debates. Forget gated communities, Rochester’s one step from gated towns and villages. 

My friend i have lived and visited many places. I have friend sall across Rochester and its surrounding area.

Victor and Perinton have a rep for sure. and Webster is where Life is worth Living , because they tell you so when you reach the Village  !
 Now go down to Hudson, Clinton Norton and south Lyell you might better watch your self.
Not to be snarky but i have lived in the area and travelled both it's dark streets and bright ones. One of My daughters owns a house near hudson and norton.
nice neighbors and such. Travel 8 blocks south ? and you best be paying attention when you stop the car. and that's daytime.
Not being snarky , but you are new to the area.

7 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

I just want to let the selection committee know that if/when I win this award, I won't be attending the ceremony in my honour.

#IStandWithTO

Bold Statement Blokes !

22 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I heard the basements in Victor are old and mildew smelling. 

Highest income per capita in the county a two decades ago. 

23 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Im sure if there was a worst poster I might make the list hahaha.

yea right !

always been a pleasure to read your posts !!

7 hours ago, teef said:

we moved into perinton.  the area is awesome.

snobs. never use your turn signals

I live in Fairport.

you know , the little folks near the train tracks.

j/k

teef you are good in my books

3 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Not so much poverty. White supremacy though, it’s rampant.

is that near Montana ? where they grow dental floss ??

3 hours ago, Augie said:

Ugh......I hope it’s not more than a 3k. 

and a walking option !

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Italian.....end of discussion.............

aren't you the instigator of all this brew haha ?

3 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

is that near Montana ? where they grow dental floss ??

and a walking option !

aren't you the instigator of all this brew haha ?

....Italians NEVER instigate......we strive for permanence PERIOD........:thumbsup:.....much cleaner......

11 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....Italians NEVER instigate......we strive for permanence PERIOD........:thumbsup:.....much cleaner......

another reason why you are on my list.

as one of many excellent posters.

There really are so many that participate here. some often some rarely. But each one defines what a great place this is to talk shop and more.

Impossible to define one as the MVP as each one may bring different feature that creates  and completes the recipe.

Team game !

6 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

another reason why you are on my list.

as one of many excellent posters.

There really are so many that participate here. some often some rarely. But each one defines what a great place this is to talk shop and more.

Impossible to define one as the MVP as each one may bring different feature that creates  and completes the recipe.

Team game !

....jeez....and YOUR check is in the mail.......?