MVP poster....

10 hours ago, THE SLAMMER said:

The BBMB is closed, give it a rest dude the place sucked.Why even talk about that freakin place.Are you still using a Beta VCR??

I never met Shaw but if you want to check out his buns, go for it.

i for one will never say bbmb sucked. the same brown nosers are here. and let me ask if any one remembers nfldraftdiamonds posting some of the best content either board could ever ask for?  bbmb actually had a pro on board.  quite frankly, i don't see much of a difference except the technology for posting articles and information has grown.

the character(s) remain the same.

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

Plenty of good choices but I’m not going to vote. I don’t to get selected for jury duty.

...too late!...I gave them your name....should be calling shortly........could be concerned on your stance that jaywalking should be punishable by lethal injection......

1 hour ago, billsredneck1 said:

i for one will never say bbmb sucked. the same brown nosers are here. and let me ask if any one remembers nfldraftdiamonds posting some of the best content either board could ever ask for?  bbmb actually had a pro on board.  quite frankly, i don't see much of a difference except the technology for posting articles and information has grown.

RIP

1 hour ago, Bobby Hooks said:

You guys serious? I just moved to Victor from Baltimore. 

If you think those those areas are scary you must have lived some coddled lives.

I heard the basements in Victor are old and mildew smelling. 

• Haha (+1) 2

12 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Fairport is the perfect setting....quaint village....great scenery....canal in the middle of town...only "shots fired" there are in bar rooms, right??.............:thumbsup:

That's our story

12 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

You guys serious? I just moved to Victor from Baltimore. 

If you think those those areas are scary you must have lived some coddled lives.

and your sarcasm meter needs calibration Bobby !

and your Victor elitism won't play here...

15 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

Are you kidding me?  He is not a pro.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Fairport is the perfect setting....quaint village....great scenery....canal in the middle of town...only "shots fired" there are in bar rooms, right??.............:thumbsup:

we moved into perinton.  the area is awesome.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

@THE SLAMMER

Ya see, The Slammer knows.

The Number 1 selling poster of all time.

Wow, a sense of humor, how refreshing. The other overly serious fans will die a slow death. How do you think I survived the last 50 years ?

It wasn't my love for fine wine....

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

That's our story

and your sarcasm meter needs calibration Bobby !

and your Victor elitism won't play here...

Touchy, touchy... 

Seriously tho, it’s such a weird thing in these parts. Victor and fairport have this weird thing that they’re all elitist snobs, which hasn’t been my experience. 

And Greece, well almost the entire west side has this weird stigma of being the projects. Which any drive through that area I haven’t really noticed. I’m sure there are bad parts, bud there’s also some beautiful neighborhoods and houses. 

People need to get out there.  Get out of their bubbles and get some fresh perspective. 

I get neighborhood pride or whatever but I’ve noticed people get particularly agro in these debates. Forget gated communities, Rochester’s one step from gated towns and villages. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

15 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Touchy, touchy... 

Seriously tho, it’s such a weird thing in these parts. Victor and fairport have this weird thing that they’re all elitist snobs, which hasn’t been my experience. 

And Greece, well almost the entire west side has this weird stigma of being the projects. Which any drive through that area I haven’t really noticed. I’m sure there are bad parts, bud there’s also some beautiful neighborhoods and houses. 

People need to get out there.  Get out of their bubbles and get some fresh perspective. 

I get neighborhood pride or whatever but I’ve noticed people get particularly agro in these debates. Forget gated communities, Rochester’s one step from gated towns and villages. 

This is an indirect shot at Sean.