MVP poster....

1 hour ago, 3rdand12 said:

is this a personal thing ?

As personal as fancying another man’s buns can be. Which in my experience can be fairly personal. 

42 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

wait, its dark? or it's grey ?
and Teef is a beacon ?

sure he's a swell person but silver lining ?? yikes.

what is going on around here? Is there an award to be acquired ?

I’m certain there’s an award. And if there is, it better be lined with silver much like Teef’s charasmatic personality. 

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...naw...wrote this one on an OLD tennis ball so it shoudn't bounce......went back through whole thread and PO'ed nobody nominated you....thus I hereby nominate FROSTBITMIC for "top dawg in the comedy/humor category".....I'm a distant 7th......are you in Roch-Cha-Cha?..................

Yessir ... I'm in or around Irondehood.

1 hour ago, Domdab99 said:

lol I never notice who says what....so you're a just a mumbling mass to me 

I wish we could say the same but every time you post we know exactly who you are because we have to see that extra fancy pic of your nose and hipster glasses. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I wish we could say the same but every time you post we know exactly who you are because we have to see that extra fancy pic of your nose and hipster glasses. 

and why would my big nose and $5 sunglasses bother you so?

8 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

and why would my big nose and $5 sunglasses bother you so?

This is the new world we live in. If you have $5 Sunglasses, everyone should OR I will screw with you...

14 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Ill explain it better for you. Your Shaw butt kissing hasn’t taken a hit since he was a mod. 

Basically, you kissed his buns on the bbmb, and you continue to fancy his buns on tbd. 

The BBMB is closed, give it a rest dude the place sucked.Why even talk about that freakin place.Are you still using a Beta VCR??

I never met Shaw but if you want to check out his buns, go for it.

Edited by THE SLAMMER

2 hours ago, THE SLAMMER said:

The BBMB is closed, give it a rest dude the place sucked.Why even talk about that freakin place.Are you still using a Beta VCR??

I never met Shaw but if you want to check out his buns, go for it.

This was so yesterday. You need to move on, bud. 

15 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

As personal as fancying another man’s buns can be. Which in my experience can be fairly personal. 

I’m certain there’s an award. And if there is, it better be lined with silver much like Teef’s charasmatic personality. 

: ))

15 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LMAO!!...plenty of target practice on North Clinton lately.......

I never (sometimes maybe) go into those shady parts of town. Greece is kinda frightening as well.

4 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

I never (sometimes maybe) go into those shady parts of town. Greece is kinda frightening as well.

You guys serious? I just moved to Victor from Baltimore. 

If you think those those areas are scary you must have lived some coddled lives.

Edited by Bobby Hooks

6 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

...Fairport is the perfect setting....quaint village....great scenery....canal in the middle of town...only "shots fired" there are in bar rooms, right??.............:thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I nominate Buffalo716, Augie, and there are a few others.

...BOTH are purely CLASS ACTS...."716's" football knowledge as a scout who has been connected for years to the  game is unsurpassed.......now on to the REAL important stuff...I'd be remiss if I did not nominate ICE BOWL 67 as THE "Mr Congeniality" from the Pack gang, where his first and foremost support lies understandably.....yet he shows up here for some great football dialogue, well wishes to Bills fans, reviewing past Bills/Pack games and looking forward to future clashes......TOP NOTCH IMO.....:thumbsup:

• Thank you (+1) 1

I’m predominantly a voyeur here but those two and a few others are who I directly scan for. I know that I will see intelligent, football related info and, largely, lacking in the ‘see! I’m better than you’ mentality that’s so prevalent on boards.