Who do YOU think The Bills will take with their first pick?

Nanker

Select who you think The Bills will pick with their first selection. Doesn’t need the spot or trade or any other info. Just pick the guy that they take first.   

113 members have voted

1. 1. The Bills will select with their first pick in the 2018 NFL Draft...

• Josh Allen
    • Josh Rosen
    • Sam Darnold
    • Baker Mayfield
    • Lamar Jackson
    • Other - please write the name in your post.

Depends on where they pick. It might not be up to them if nobody wants to trade out. Personally I think if they trade up to 2 they will blow it so I secretly hope they only get as high as 5 but if they only get there then there might only be 1 of the top 4 guys left. My belief is the last one left will be the best of the bunch.

2 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Depends on where they pick. It might not be up to them if nobody wants to trade out. Personally I think if they trade up to 2 they will blow it so I secretly hope they only get as high as 5 but if they only get there then there might only be 1 of the top 4 guys left. My belief is the last one left will be the best of the bunch.

Translation:  You think they will take Allen if they trade up to 2.  I would be one of the few not dismayed by it, though Darnold is my first choice.

1 minute ago, Dr. Who said:

Translation:  You think they will take Allen if they trade up to 2.  I would be one of the few not dismayed by it, though Darnold is my first choice.

If they are stuck with Allen at 5 then so be it. If they trade all the way to 2 and make the conscious decision to take him then that is much worse imo

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

If they are stuck with Allen at 5 then so be it. If they trade all the way to 2 and make the conscious decision to take him then that is much worse imo

I just hope they can get to 5.  Otherwise, they might get frozen out on the top qbs.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

I just hope they can get to 5.  Otherwise, they might get frozen out on the top qbs.

If it comes down to Allen is all that's left yes I hope they get him. If we don't get one of the top 4 guys I will be heartbroken

• Like (+1) 1