Top 5 players taken already set

11 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

We are all picking on the OP, but he makes a good point in a way. 

We we have to figure that Barkley, Chubb, and Nelson are likely to go in the top 6, with probably 3 quarterbacks. Those guys are the blue chippers, then there is a pocket of players, Smith, Edmunds, Fitzpatrick, James etc who are all pretty closely graded, then all of the corners and offensive tackles. I do think we will be able to get a quarterback with a trade up in that 5-7, but if we really want to get our top guy, we probably need to jump the Jets or Broncos. I do think one of the top 4 will be there at 7. I still don't think we will wait. 

The problem is when anyone acts like you know things as a certainty, and that is NOT the case. Is it likely? Probably, but you paint yourself into a corner and everybody knows it. Do not confuse your opinions with facts....I have a sister-in-law who does that, and it’s very annoying! 

• Like (+1) 1

What would you give to know how the Bills, Jets, Browns, Giants and Broncos rate the top QB’s? 

All we are going to hear is “we got our guy”. How refreshing would “we really wanted Darnold, but had to settle for Mayfield. I can’t believe the Browns took Allen! What a clown show!”    :) 

21 minutes ago, Billsfansinceday1 said:

Herr Dr. Frankenstein also appreciates nice knockers.? one of my favorite movies.

A true classic.  Wilder played that scene perfectly.  Calm on the surface, but through expression alone you knew that he already figured out what happened and he was only just keeping his cool by the skin of his teeth.  Brilliant.

...Abby Normal.  Wasn't that a past Bills GM?  :P

33 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

!@#$ I missed the first 5 picks! 

Man that would make me crazy. I actually missed the 2003 draft in which my high school teammate Jimmy Kennedy, the only guy I ever played with to make it in the NFL got drafted. That's like the worst draft to miss. I was at college football spring camp at the time. I also missed the 04 Losman draft because I had to work. Those two always bothered me. 

Keep the picks, too many holes.  MLB, O-line(at least 2 needed), QB, WR, TE(Clay age), DT(Williams age), OLB(ZO's age), RB(need a young stud to compliment aging Shady).   The best players on the team are getting too old.  Yes, we have White, Milano, Dawkins, Poyer and a possession wr Benji. 

This is a deep QB class!  I think Rudolph, Jackson, Falk are also quality QB's.  I would love to get Mayfield, however, not willing to sell the farm to wait 3 to 4 years to rebuild around him or any of these so called Franchise QB's.  They will get killed with the current O-line, David Carr syndrome. 

I would be willing to trade a 2nd round pick for Foles.     

2 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

It's pretty obvious the top 5 is already set.  The question now becomes if Denver trades from 5 and what number the QBs are slotted in.

Allen

Barkley

Chubb

Darnold

Mayfield

The 5 that will be taken in top 5 of draft.

If the top 5 turn out to be different ,  what excuse will you put out ? 

On 4/22/2018 at 10:50 AM, Ittakestime said:

It's pretty obvious the top 5 is already set.  The question now becomes if Denver trades from 5 and what number the QBs are slotted in.

Allen

Barkley

Chubb

Darnold

Mayfield

The 5 that will be taken in top 5 of draft.

Soooo. How did your prediction pan out.