Top 5 players taken already set

37 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Anyone with a brain. 

Anyone with a brain would realize that QBs are a hot commodity and that there are more than 3 teams that desperately need a good one.  I wouldn’t be surprised to see the first 4 picks being QBs, 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Epstein's Mother said:

He's got the first 5 for 2019 too if your interested.

If he could use his clairvoyant vision help me find my glasses that I lost in the ocean yesterday, that would be a YUUUGE help! ?

Just now, Heitz said:

If he could use his clairvoyant vision help me find my glasses that I lost in the ocean yesterday, that would be a YUUUGE help! ?

Come now, it's pretty obvious the top five spots your glasses could be are already set.  ;)

We are all picking on the OP, but he makes a good point in a way. 

We we have to figure that Barkley, Chubb, and Nelson are likely to go in the top 6, with probably 3 quarterbacks. Those guys are the blue chippers, then there is a pocket of players, Smith, Edmunds, Fitzpatrick, James etc who are all pretty closely graded, then all of the corners and offensive tackles. I do think we will be able to get a quarterback with a trade up in that 5-7, but if we really want to get our top guy, we probably need to jump the Jets or Broncos. I do think one of the top 4 will be there at 7. I still don't think we will wait. 

4 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

We we have to figure that Barkley, Chubb, and Nelson are likely to go in the top 6, with probably 3 quarterbacks. Those guys are the blue chippers, then there is a pocket of players, Smith, Edmunds, Fitzpatrick, James etc who are all pretty closely graded, then all of the corners and offensive tackles. I do think we will be able to get a quarterback with a trade up in that 5-7, but if we really want to get our top guy, we probably need to jump the Jets or Broncos. I do think one of the top 4 will be there at 7. I still don't think we will wait. 

I think that a majority of the people on this board would agree with you on this.  However the OP is telling us that the first 5 are written in stone and if we can't see that we are morons.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Likely.  We are picking on the OP because his thread title listed his prediction as an absolute certainty.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Epstein's Mother said:

Exactly.  This is opinion being put forth as though it were fact.

Just now, Dalton said:

If I was betting, this would be the top 5.

I do dislike opinion being presented as fact.  I try to read these with the first sentence being "In the opinion of the poster" ...........

It's rather obviously an opinion with 4+ days before the 1st round begins.  He'll either be right or not.  We'll soon see.