Top 5 players taken already set

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I still feel like the Allen at 1 thing is suspect. I hope it’s real because then we can’t possibly end up with him. I want nothing to do with Allen. I feel like the Browns will just take Darnold and the Allen thing is BS.

I think Dorsey loves Allen. I really do. I think the Tyrod trade tipped their hand. I personally think Darnold doesn't need to sit a year but Allen does

7 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

I think Dorsey loves Allen. I really do. I think the Tyrod trade tipped their hand. I personally think Darnold doesn't need to sit a year but Allen does

It's very possible Darnold will need to sit.   He is sloppy with the rock and if he shows that flaw I pre-season he needs to sit.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

makes sense, I think that's accurate, the question is how do the Bills buy in and at what price? 

12, 22, and 56 for #5 pick...it’s a steep price to pay, but we will have competition for the pick and no one will be able to match that imo

31 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

It's pretty obvious the top 5 is already set.  The question now becomes if Denver trades from 5 and what number the QBs are slotted in.

Allen

Barkley

Chubb

Darnold

Mayfield

The 5 that will be taken in top 5 of draft.

Sooo...you have inside knowledge and every mock draft confirms that with absolute certainty that these will be the first five picks?  You are saying there is no chance whatsoever that any of the top five picks will differ at all from this?  Bold claim.  And if you're wrong about even one of them will you then return to this thread, apologize, and explain how the knowledge you claim as infallible was wrong?

...I really hate thread title absolutes.  The draft can't get here quick enough... >.<

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Well at least you know his opinion.  We'll find out soon enough. 

No.......it can’t possibly be soon enough!    :)

But I guess it’s sooner than it was yesterday.

Tick

Tock

I hate this three day format, BTW. Stop dragging it out for the money. Two days is plenty. 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

It's pretty obvious the top 5 is already set.  The question now becomes if Denver trades from 5 and what number the QBs are slotted in.

Allen

Barkley

Chubb

Darnold

Mayfield

The 5 that will be taken in top 5 of draft.

Unless someone else trades up or the giants take a QB themselves.