Tasker and Murphy: One Bills Live?

More like One Bills "Ready to Hang Up the Headsets", One Bills "jive", One Bills "white", One Bills "hive", uh, um...seriously work sucks enough without listening to homer geezers all afternoon. I miss you Donald already even though you're actually not that great either. 

Edited by Threedollabills

3 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

WGR needs to find the football equivalent to Craig Rivet and Andrew Peters 

Yep!! That show is great I wish we had ex football guys that wanted to do it. But I think the pay is so bad that they wouldn't want to bother.

1 hour ago, Threedollabills said:

More like One Bills "Ready to Hang Up the Headsets", One Bills "jive", One Bills "white", One Bills "hive", uh, um...seriously work sucks enough without listening to homer geezers all afternoon. I miss you Donald already even though you're actually not that great either. 

dont be a hater... they have good insight... 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Threedollabills said:

Donald Jones was beyond awful on that show.

I said I would give it a try with Tasker, but I still haven't.  LOL.

It's like listening to Bills-spin press releases coming from the PR department.

I don't really have an interest in that.

7 hours ago, NickelCity said:

I don't mind Murph as much as some people though. Steve, however, is killing me. I listen because I'm starved for Bills talk and I have draft fever. 

Ya been listening the last week and Tasker is brutal. He makes good points and tells alot of good stories, but listening to him talk is rough 

2 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Donald Jones was beyond awful on that show.

I said I would give it a try with Tasker, but I still haven't.  LOL.

It's like listening to Bills-spin press releases coming from the PR department.

I don't really have an interest in that.

Tasker makes Jones sound like an award winning broadcaster 

Edited by Steptide
  • Like (+1) 2