LOLmar Jackson

I don't like him because I don't think he will ever develop as a passer who can win from the pocket but I definitely don't want someone in our division to get him. He's going to be a big play threat every game. He can win those close games where 1 big play makes the difference. I think he has a chance to be OROY

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Hopefully the dolphins or patriots select this bust ! ??

Don't start a thread with a ridiculous topic then run and hide.  At least defend your position on the topic, otherwise it just looks like you have no clue on what you're talking about.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

Guy attempted the second most passes among top ten qbs in this draft to his second and third reads this past year.  Kind of shuts the people up that think he’s a run first qb. 

It should shut them up but it doesn't.

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Not saying he'll be anything special, but I do remember people saying alot of the same about DeShawn Watson last year. Even though we only saw him a short time last year, he was much better than anybody expected 

I was one of the biggest Watson fans, I wanted us to draft him so badly. LOLmar and Watson should never be mentioned in the same post, Watson is a 1,000 times better passer. 25 fumbles in college is rediculously bad, in the NFL I bet you can double that number.

47 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think he’s going to be awesome. I pray he isn’t in our division.

I agree w/ you Yolo but I'd go one step further - I know it won't happen, but I'd like to see the Bills snatch him