Shoe size? Does it matter?

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

So I guess hand size is important for QB’s and WR’s. 

What about shoe size. Is it indicative of a lengthy career? Does a longer shoe give a player/person better overall power and performance.?

Should our team scouts start measuring draft eligible players and free agent’s shoes to gauge their likelihood of success as a player (better stability on the field, greater square inch coverage on the turf for better grip and cutting ability)?

Just my thoughts on this subject and thinking about doing an expose on my next cable sports show next Saturday. Feel free to discuss. 

Cute LAMP

Well what if the foot is normal size but the toes are small?  Would this mess with balance?

I thing proportional feet are more important than size. Also foot strength. Can't stress that enough. 

Hopefully there are some metrics being developed 

1 minute ago, BuffAlone said:

Cute LAMP

On some level isn't every post a LAMP post to some varying degree? ???

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Glad you got your two cents in. Way to boost that post count. #LAMPC

Nothing to do with any crazy crap like that. I posed a serious question in a thread, you came back with nonsense. Calling it a spade buttercup

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

?? I didn’t see a question....just an attention grab. 

Ok..I'll lay it out for ya. Hand "size" is often measured and pondered when drafting a QB. But isn't hand "strength" equally, if not MORE important to the position? If so, why do we not see any stats on that?????????????????? Question. 

Attention grab? Go f#*k yourself.

I don't need/ want any attention. Especially from you, or anybody for that matter, on the internet Lmfao. Dummy

Edited by BuffAlone

18 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Ok..I'll lay it out for ya. Hand "size" is often measured and pondered when drafting a QB. But isn't hand "strength" equally, if not MORE important to the position? If so, why do we not see any stats on that?????????????????? Question. 

Attention grab? Go f#*k yourself.

I don't need/ want any attention. Especially from you, or anybody for that matter, on the internet Lmfao. Dummy

And yet here you are continuing an “argument” on who wants more attention.    

Chill out man.  

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

And yet here you are continuing an “argument” on who wants more attention.    

Chill out man.  

Yeah, I'm just defending myself. No harm, no foul.nothing to do with attention? just responding to me, shady? Lol. I get it

Edited by BuffAlone

4 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

So I guess hand size is important for QB’s and WR’s. 

What about shoe size. Is it indicative of a lengthy career? Does a longer shoe give a player/person better overall power and performance.?

Should our team scouts start measuring draft eligible players and free agent’s shoes to gauge their likelihood of success as a player (better stability on the field, greater square inch coverage on the turf for better grip and cutting ability)?

Just my thoughts on this subject and thinking about doing an expose on my next cable sports show next Saturday. Feel free to discuss. 

analytics goes boom. ;)

Sure it matters.
Dragging the second foot and completing the catch going out of bounds. hugely important !

But a larger foot size is also mass. More energy exerted to move it. and perhaps more difficult for cutting, starting and stopping. Read > clumsy ish ?
 Excellent question. 

Great opportunities in this thread i might imagine. Like a picture of Rex Ryan and his wife..:P :(

4 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

It's not important on this board.  As Prince sang; "Act your age, not your shoe size!"

Prince sang that?

seems i used to hear that as Kid too often

Edited by 3rdand12