Bills the worst team in the NFL this season?

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

We went 8-3 in those games.  We were 1-4 without him in the lineup.

"often injured starter".

You can't be described as a "solid starter" if you can't answer the bell for 5 games at different times throughout the season.

22 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

Pats

Chiefs

Steelers

Jags

Chargers

Raiders

Jaguars

That's 7 better

Titans are probably a coinflip

Broncos are better if keenum is even 70% of what he did last year

I think we are better than more than half of those teams. So....this is awkward. Where do we go from here?

On 4/21/2018 at 8:33 AM, Epstein's Mother said:

He's got the Dolphins at 2-14 and the Jets at 4-12.  Apparently he's got the Bills splitting with these 2 teams and running the table in reverse on the rest of their schedule?

With all the contract purges, I sadly believe we will have rough go of it again unless the draft lands us crucial pieces at multiple positions. I dont yet see us as anything but weaker so far. I surely hope not but at this moment, last year looks like a mirage to me.

We all heard this crap last year too.

Means absolutely nothing what these people say.

The Bills might actually have a VERY GOOD HC that will almost always keep this team competitive until he has the talent to take him to a championship level.

Trust the process.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/21/2018 at 9:45 AM, BuckeyeBill said:

I remember so many people for so many years saying that the Bills would be the worst team and they were always wrong.  Too bad too.  I would have liked a #1 pick.  Not since 1985 if I'm not mistaken.  I think 2-14 is better than 6-10.

You should be a Cleveland fan. You would be in heaven.

4 hours ago, Spiderweb said:

With all the contract purges, I sadly believe we will have rough go of it again unless the draft lands us crucial pieces at multiple positions. I dont yet see us as anything but weaker so far. I surely hope not but at this moment, last year looks like a mirage to me.

2017 all over again ...

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, row_33 said:

Any team that will try to win has to be better than those already tanking 2018.

Has to be a few of those and the Bills are not going to tank the season already.

What makes you so sure that "a few" teams  will tank in 2018? Do you assume this is a yearly/common occurrence?  If so, which teams tanked in 2017? If not, why is 2018 different?