Sadly, I think this mock from CBS is the most accurate...

I think it is entirely POSSIBLE that 6 QB go in round 1....and I think it is also POSSIBLE that 5 go in the top 15.

Cleveland.  QB.  

New York G QB

New York J QB

Denver trades BACK....Allen or Rudolph go at 5 to someone.

9 Niners trade BACK.  Allen or Rudolph go at 9 to someone.

Later on in round 1, somoene takes Lamar Jackson.

I still beleive Darnold is the pick at 1.

I still believe that the Giants will take a QB while the getting is good and cheap for them.

It's a given the jets are taking a QB.

I have said all along and continue to believe the Broncos are not in the QB market.  They are in the OL market...if they trade back and miss Nelson, then they can take one of the high grade OT..Their fans don't want OL at 5 but that would be more palatable after a trade back.  And again...the coaching staff has been publicaly told they have THIS YEAR.  no reason to draft the QB now, that the coaches won't touch with a ten foot pole.  they are tyring to win now.

Mason Rudolph is about to fly up the draft board.  The media doesn't want to believe it or realize it...but he's 6'5, has a good deep ball..a high completion pct playing at big school, etc etc...and it will occur to them that they could get a guy not quite the physical beast that Allen is, but who is prototypical AND he actually played college football well?  .....Rudolph IS the guy NFL front offices usually say they want....He is going top 15.  I think someone goes up and takes him before Allen and before Jackson.  I have said for the past couple Months, he is who the Bills should be targeting considering the circumstances....I simply don't think you can sit and wait for this guy at 12.  

If 3 go 1-2-3 as I suspect...the Bills better be prepared to move.  I completely think the Patriots, Chargers, and Cardinals will call the Broncos about 5.  FOR RUDOLPH.