Sadly, I think this mock from CBS is the most accurate...

7 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I feel that Jackson at 12 is a panic, yet Jackson at 22 is viewed as a " smart move". 

I view taking Jackson in the 3rd rd as being stupid. He is going to have 31 fumbles after his 3rd season and waste 3 years of our lives. The only way he doesn't have 31 fumbles is if his twig legs break before he can accumulate them.

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I just dont think he is gonna be available at 22.  My nightmare scenario is the pats trading up for him just ahead of us

Your nightmare scenario is my dream scenario.

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

I don't either, but it's a no win for the Bills, at least initially. Jackson at 12 will be panned as a reach, at 22 it will be smart. If BB takes Jackson it's a stroke of genius, if the Bills do their " settling for a very flawed player that some teams think is a WR" . 

I dont care if its considered a reach

The cards sit at 15......strong possibility he goes there

WE STILL HAVE 22.....imagine the impact player we can get at that spot

And our 2nds

And our 3rds

Its plan B because I think Josh Rosen is Payton Manning.....BUT the question I am trying to answer is if its a failure.....no it is not if we get our OL solid.....get pass catchers that can get separation.....get that MLB that actually fits our defense

While still walking away with a dynamic playmaker at QB

I think we are in a wonderful postion for this draft...as a matter of fact I feel like we are more in a cant lose position because we can win a couple of different ways

5 hours ago, 1billsfan said:

I was a big fan of the Bills drafting either Mahomes or Watson.

My eyes say that Lamar Jackson is the future of the NFL.

Both Mahomes and Watson hasn’t lived up to their draft status. It’s early, but not looking like these two will be franchise. 

5 minutes ago, Carter said:

Both Mahomes and Watson hasn’t lived up to their draft status. It’s early, but not looking like these two will be franchise. 

A little early for this, no? Watson had success before his injury, and Mahomes started all of one game. 

On 4/20/2018 at 11:40 PM, #34fan said:

Not Ideal, but I definitely prefer it to trading away 12, 22, 53 and 56!

Totally agree and BTW we get Vander Each at 22, I realize how important the qb position is but come on at least tell who we get at 22.

54 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I feel that Jackson at 12 is a panic, yet Jackson at 22 is viewed as a " smart move". 

By who? Kiper and the other experts? I'm so tired of hearing about somebody's "value" at a certain pick. Get your guy!! Was Tredavious a "value pick" when the Bills chose him? Who cares what grade a so called "expert" has on a player, if that's the guy you want, get em!!

25 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Yet you poo poo on the QB in this draft that most closely resembles him

I disagree with you on this one, I think Watson as a passer is light years ahead of Jackson. Time will tell but I don't see him ever having the skills passing the football that Watson has. Watson reminded me of a better version of Russel Wilson, I think the complex defense's and speed will destroy Jackson.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I view taking Jackson in the 3rd rd as being stupid. He is going to have 31 fumbles after his 3rd season and waste 3 years of our lives. The only way he doesn't have 31 fumbles is if his twig legs break before he can accumulate them.

So I take it you're absolutely opposed to us drafting Darnold?

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

Nobody and i mean nobody knows what is going to happen...not even the teams know for sure.

This.  I started to really warm up and "take" to AJ McCarron when he laid it out: "no one can predict the draft.  And if they tell you they can, they're lying to you, I promise you that."

Honest AJ.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/20/2018 at 8:28 PM, BigDingus said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2018-nfl-mock-draft-browns-start-qb-run-with-josh-allen-bills-take-lamar-jackson/amp/

All the top 4 QB's go in the first 5 picks, with only the Browns at #4 picking a non-QB with their 2nd selection. 

Then we're left at #12, and are probably desperate enough to grab a QB anyway, likely hoping he ends up pulling a DeShaun Watson.

BUF.png12. Buffalo Bills (from Bengals)

Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville. After trading up from No. 21 to No. 12, the Bills stay put for their quarterback and take Jackson. There's no rush to get him on the field immediately; AJ McCarron will have a chance to earn the job in 2018, but if he flops, Jackson would get his opportunity to be the next face of the franchise.

I persoanlly do not think this mock draft is remotely close to accurate.  I do not expect either Giants or Broncos to take a QB.

5 hours ago, the skycap said:

By your own logic, Lamar Jackson "talent wise" is one of if not the most "talented" player in the draft. Yet you don't want the Bills to draft him? If you watched Jackson play in college, HE lead his team to a 23-11 record in his collegiate career. He was ALWAYS the BEST PLAYER on the field every game he played. 

Sorry if you got that out of my post. What I should have said in shortened logic is he will be lucky to finish his first contract let alone his first season not on the IR and his brain is a small pea. I wouldn't draft him before the second round then again I wouldn't even draft him. He could fit with a simplified system like the one Taylor runs, you know pea brains that can not handle a big play book. Cleveland should draft him not the Bills and even on Cleveland his success will be very limited with a very short NFL career.IMO the short bus guys should stick to riding the same bus. If the Bills wanted Jackson they would have kept Tyrod that way they can take turns on IR.

As Gump would say run Tyrod run or should it be now run Jackson run.

Edited by xRUSHx

2 hours ago, xRUSHx said:

Sorry if you got that out of my post. What I should have said in shortened logic is he will be lucky to finish his first contract let alone his first season not on the IR and his brain is a small pea. I wouldn't draft him before the second round then again I wouldn't even draft him. He could fit with a simplified system like the one Taylor runs, you know pea brains that can not handle a big play book. Cleveland should draft him not the Bills and even on Cleveland his success will be very limited with a very short NFL career.IMO the short bus guys should stick to riding the same bus. If the Bills wanted Jackson they would have kept Tyrod that way they can take turns on IR.

I really think that they didn't think Tyrod was worth his contract. Had Tyrod took a pay cut, they probably would've kept him as a bridge.

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I dont even know what to say to this.....Watson was one of the best QBs in the NFL last year.....

Lay off the sauce so early on a Sunday

Thanks for your input, however, Until proven otherwise; Watson is injury proned. 

Best QB? Who needs to lay off the sauce?

4 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

A little early for this, no? Watson had success before his injury, and Mahomes started all of one game. 

Yes, as I said, it’s early.  

1 hour ago, Carter said:

Thanks for your input, however, Until proven otherwise; Watson is injury proned. 

Best QB? Who needs to lay off the sauce?

Yes, as I said, it’s early.  

OMFG do you have any idea how utterly stupid you sound?

- Go back and look at his numbers....yes in fact he was one of the best QBs

- Injury proned?  Because he got injured?  Where is the track record of this....do you know what "injury proned" even means?

Stop....just stop

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, xRUSHx said:

Clueless  

• Like (+1) 2

17 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I just dont think he is gonna be available at 22.  My nightmare scenario is the pats trading up for him just ahead of us

Yeah, and now Arians is saying the Cards should take him at 15. Gonna be a great draft night! I’m pumped to see this play out.