Community Reputation?

23 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

It's just a log of recent votes or likes on your posts.

But when I click on "Reputation Activity"  it says "There's nothing here yet".. I made several votes during poll's and liked/thanked/etc other posts/comments. 

I guess I'm missing something

Just now, Bills4life1924 said:

But when I click on "Reputation Activity"  it says "There's nothing here yet".. I made several votes during poll's and liked/thanked/etc other posts/comments. 

I guess I'm missing something

After doing so, click on "Posts" under "Forums" and it will go into full detail on all of them. (see my prior screencap)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 3rdand12 said:

Yes i saw something to that affect. or bitcoins. looks like a good deal to me.

i wanna know. devil withinme says  Hi

what? Are you crazy?

i think you were biased

Perhaps ?

Aren't we all a little crazy here? ?

• Haha (+1) 1

It tells me how boring of a life you have. The lower the number the more you dedicate to your family and friends. The higher the more time you stare at your phone and laptop. STOP BEING SO SELF ABSORBED AND SHUT OFF YOUR PHONE!!! THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THEN THE BILLS.

Take @26CornerBlitz. His number tells me he never leaves his basement.:rolleyes:

Edited by fansince88
  • Haha (+1) 3

10 hours ago, RiotAct said:

I think you get $50 for each rep point you obtain

10 hours ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

Scary idea, we’d have professional TBD’ers.

It’s a great idea!! I only post here because this is the only place that people “like” what I have to say.

10 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Ahhhh-ha! That makes more sense. Thanks :thumbsup:

It's all the same, one is just a log of your "reactions".

They all count positively the same. There is no negative or down voting.

If you click a crying face on a post you dont like, it just helps that person's reputation.

It's not a perfect system.

Actually, the "perplexed," and "crying,"  faces do not add a reputation point when chosen.  Only the "laughing," "trophy," and "thumbs up," choices will add a point.  The other two are basically neutral; no points added, no points taken.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Actually, the "perplexed," and "crying,"  faces do not add a reputation point when chosen.  Only the "laughing," "trophy," and "thumbs up," choices will add a point.  The other two are basically neutral; no points added, no points taken.

Ah, good to know. Thanks.

• Like (+1) 1