Community Reputation?

15 minutes ago, Bills4life1924 said:

My bad for a dumb thread, but I'll delete if somebody can tell me what "Community Reputation" is when I view my profile? I click on it, and it says "no content".

Just curious.. Thanks!

It's showing 63 for me, atm.  It's the number of reactions your posts have gotten, and the "+" number under your avatar!  ^.^

...when you click on it, there are menu options running down the left side.  Click on "Posts" under "Forums" and it will go into full detail on all 63.

BFL.jpg

Edited by The Red King
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, The Red King said:

It's showing 63 for me, atm.  It's the number of reactions your posts have gotten, and the "+" number under your avatar!  ^.^

...when you click on it, there are menu options running down the left side.  Click on "Posts" under "Forums" and it will go into full detail on all 63.

Great explanation, thanks TRK!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, The Red King said:

BFL.jpg

Last question, maybe you could answer.. Any clue what "Reputation Activity" means?

Anybody? Once again just curious, bc even though I have been a spectator on TSW for years, I only recently joined last month to get in on the action. Thanks!

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, The Red King said:

BFL.jpg

Interesting that it showed 63 for your rep when that was your post count. Your rep is actually 21. Even stranger, it's showing 21 now. Oh well, technology.

2 minutes ago, Bills4life1924 said:

Last question, maybe you could answer.. Any clue what "Reputation Activity" means?

Anybody? Once again just curious, bc even though I have been a spectator on TSW for years, I only recently joined last month to get in on the action. Thanks!

It's just a log of recent votes or likes on your posts.

edit: Check the Customer Service forum for other questions and threads:

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/forum/11-customer-service/

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

Interesting that it showed 63 for your rep when that was your post count. Your rep is actually 21. Even stranger, it's showing 21 now. Oh well, technology.

Ironically, at the time my post count and Bills4Life's rep count were both 63.  The screencap is from Bills4Life's profile, not mine.  B-)

3 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Ironically, at the time my post count and Bills4Life's rep count were both 63.  The screencap is from Bills4Life's profile, not mine.  B-)

Ahhhh-ha! That makes more sense. Thanks :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

Okay friends:

"Reputation Activity" is your posts that you make/clicks on the emojis of others' posts.

"Community Reputation" is the number of times someone "likes" your post, basically.

Most likely, your "Community Reputation" will be much lower than your "Reputation Activity", unless you're a straight baller.

Still, if you aren't a douche, you're "Community Reputation" can still be "Excellent", because, as I said, people click that they like you and such.

So just don't be a douche, I guess is my point.

I hope that helps.

It's all the same, one is just a log of your "reactions".

They all count positively the same. There is no negative or down voting.

If you click a crying face on a post you dont like, it just helps that person's reputation.

It's not a perfect system.

5 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Ahhhh-ha! That makes more sense. Thanks :thumbsup:

It's all the same, one is just a log of your "reactions".

They all count positively the same. There is no negative or down voting.

If you click a crying face on a post you dont like, it just helps that person's reputation.

It's not a perfect system.

That is actually neutral with no effect.

38 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I think you get $50 for each rep point you obtain

Yes i saw something to that affect. or bitcoins. looks like a good deal to me.

40 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Don't go negative.

You don't want to know what happens if you go negative.

i wanna know. devil withinme says  Hi

4 minutes ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Not dumb at all.

No apologies needed.

Great thread.

what? Are you crazy?

22 minutes ago, mead107 said:

I gave you a ?

i think you were biased

• Like (+1) 1