Falcons/Packers trade???

What the hell just happened.. thread started bout an official trade and now thread deleted. Had quite a few comments(including myself).. For those of us that commented, did we just get suckered in fake news and was commenting on nothing?

Who was the poster? Rubes??

Edited by Bills4life1924

Just now, Mark92 said:

It wasn't reported anywhere else.  That's a big trade and nobody was talking about it.  Probably fake.  

Alright just confused.. Rubes just prob posted it prematurely off that twitter post, so he deleted bc he wasn't trying to play us. Just a misunderstanding. Thanks!!

10 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Well now I’ve got to know, fake or not, what was it? 

It was fake for some kind of mock.  Here was the Twitter post.  Repeat...this was for a mock.

On 4/20/2018 at 9:37 PM, PIZ said:

I deleted it.  Guy on Twitter posted it.  The guy was legit but then later said it was for some mock.  I'll be more careful.  Looked legit.  Sorry.

I thought Rubes started it. Either way no big deal PIZ,  simple misunderstanding

4 minutes ago, Bills4life1924 said:

I thought Rubes started it. Either way no big deal PIZ,  simple misunderstanding

No, Rubes started the 'Giants trade with Broncos' thread...sucking people in only to discover that Denver had shipped their punter to the New York Football Giants.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

No, Rubes started the 'Giants trade with Broncos' thread...sucking people in only to discover that Denver had shipped their punter to the New York Football Giants.

Good catch, the posts were started min apart so that makes sense

Edited by Bills4life1924