[Vague But Ultimately Accurate Title] GIANTS TRADE WITH BRONCOS

Rubes

[This is an automated response]As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Canadian Bills Fan said:

[This is an automated response]As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

:nana:

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bills of Boston said:

Almost just drove off the road!!!  Gotta hand it to you.. nicely done

Driving While Interwebbing is a serious offence, especially during draft season. Please abstain.

1 hour ago, Phils n Bills said:

6 more days. Please give me the strength to  let me get through these last 6 days. 

Granted.

• Like (+1) 1

Why would we be upset about this?  It would likely mean that Denver is taking a QB but the Giants are not.  As it stands right now, they're both taking one.  This trade would increase the chances of Bills getting a top 4 QB.

10 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

Seriously, not unimportant. The Giants are back down to 5 picks, and they are currently a team that needs picks.

I'm sure they are frantic about losing their 2019 7th rounder.

4 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Why would we be upset about this?  It would likely mean that Denver is taking a QB but the Giants are not.  As it stands right now, they're both taking one.  This trade would increase the chances of Bills getting a top 4 QB.

I'm sure they are frantic about losing their 2019 7th rounder.

I thought it was this year's. My bad.