Hand size

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Yep. Grip strength. It's definitely measurable, so I'm sure they'll eventually start doing it.

Grip strength is why rock climbers always seem to win America Ninja Warrior. Not just the big "strong" athletes.

Yup, as someone with hands on the smaller side I always trained my grip strength. Doing deadlifts without straps always, indoor rock climbing, and farmers walk. 

9 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

Yup, as someone with hands on the smaller side I always trained my grip strength. Doing deadlifts without straps always, indoor rock climbing, and farmers walk. 

To me, it just matters more than size. Small hand complex maybe, but ocean motion is real?

• Haha (+1) 1

Ten inches and some change... -That's what Russell Wilson has.... Helps directional control a lot... and helps the QB hang onto the rock when he's on the run...

Ideally, I'd like my QB to have at least 91/2...

11 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Ten inches and some change... -That's what Russell Wilson has.... Helps directional control a lot... and helps the QB hang onto the rock when he's on the run...

Ideally, I'd like my QB to have at least 91/2...

I often agree with you, but No. The big hand thing should not exceed hand strength. Talk about holding onto the ball while on the run? That's more important I think. Don't you agree??

8 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

I often agree with you, but No. The big hand thing should not exceed hand strength. Talk about holding onto the ball while on the run? That's more important I think. Don't you agree??

I agree with hand and arm strength being critical... I personally think a bigger-size hand compliments both...  You look at guys who can pull the ball down and

take off in traffic.. A QB needs a tight grip in case the pocket suddenly gets crowded.

Edited by #34fan

16 minutes ago, #34fan said:

I agree with hand and arm strength being critical... I personally think a bigger-size hand compliments both...  You look at guys who can pull the ball down and

take off in traffic.. A QB needs a tight grip in case the pocket suddenly gets crowded.

Aaron Rodgers?

15 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

After our EJ experience, what's the point of this?

To say that "hand STRENGTH" is more important than"Size"