Eagles strike new deal with Nick Foles

papazoid

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Indeed, but Roseman and Pederson have Foles in their pack pocket as cheap insurance for Wentz as they try to repeat as Super Bowl Champs. 

At the same time, Foles will never be worth more in trade-bait then he is right now.  The Eagles might strike while the iron is hot.  Depends on the offer, I suppose.  This is why GMs get paid the big bucks, so many different ways to handle each situation, half of it requires dilligant number-crunching, half of it relies on pure gut instinct.  I'm sure these guys are chugging Tums and chasing it down with Pepto on a daily basis this time of year.

Just now, The Red King said:

At the same time, Foles will never be worth more in trade-bait then he is right now.  The Eagles might strike while the iron is hot.  Depends on the offer, I suppose.  This is why GMs get paid the big bucks, so many different ways to handle each situation, half of it requires dilligant number-crunching, half of it relies on pure gut instinct.  I'm sure these guys are chugging Tums and chasing it down with Pepto on a daily basis this time of year.

I think they care more about repeating as Super Bowl Champs and Pederson has said he's going to be with them for the 2018 season.