Checking the forum every chance I get

Shaw66

1 minute ago, Shaw66 said:

I think the Bills' next move is during the draft.   That means as soon as the Browns' first pick goes up, the fun starts.    Do the Giants stick, or do the Bills pick?

1 minute ago, Shaw66 said:

I think the Bills' next move is during the draft.   That means as soon as the Browns' first pick goes up, the fun starts.    Do the Giants stick, or do the Bills pick?

Do the Bill's give up the farm for #2? The Giants are going to ask a kings ransom.

44 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

I'll admit it:  I have draft fever, bad.   I'm coming here every day, every night, looking for news.   Any trades?   Any credible rumors?  Did McBeane say anything?  Are the Browns on the clock yet?   Did Belichick fart in his sleep?

I can't help myself.   I bite on almost anything.

GIVE ME SOME NEWS!!!!

Will the draft EVER get here?   

Not here yet?

How about now?   Still no?

This is agony.  

You guys are pathetic!!!!

Anything yet?

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Do the Bill's give up the farm for #2? The Giants are going to ask a kings ransom.

Depends on whether the Bills' favorite QB is still on the board and if the Bills love him like the Colts loved luck.   

Personally, I think if the Bills move up, it will be to 4 through 10, not 2.  

2 minutes ago, BeefCurtns said:

Anything yet?

Nope.

Keep checking.  

Just now, Shaw66 said:

Depends on whether the Bills' favorite QB is still on the board and if the Bills love him like the Colts loved luck.   

Personally, I think if the Bills move up, it will be to 4 through 10, not 2.  

Makes sense, who do you think is their #1 QB? Not trying to beat a dead horse, I just like hearing opposing fan views. For me, its Rosen for the Jets. Keep Allen and Darnold away from me. I guess it's the flashbacks of Sanchez and USC.

I have serious issues. Im on here and other Bills News sites all day check for news on a huge trade and news on who we potentially will draft. At work i am staring at the computer all day, my co workers probably think I am doing something very important. Draft day Im going hard with Beer, Whiskey and Beer. 

Cmon McBean lets make this happen. 

2 minutes ago, wppete said:

I have serious issues. Im on here and other Bills News sites all day check for news on a huge trade and news on who we potentially will draft. At work i am staring at the computer all day, my co workers probably think I am doing something very important. Draft day Im going hard with Beer, Whiskey and Beer. 

Cmon McBean lets make this happen. 

I'm with you, but I had no idea the Jets would trade so early, seems like a good move after all. I'm waiting to get the notification that you guys traded up.

Just now, Shaw66 said:

Rewarded!  Keep looking and something happens.   Foles gets a new deal.  Still doesn't sound like a deal that would bar a trade, so the Foles option is still out there, I think.  

Do you really want him? Dude caught lightning in a bottle on a stacked team.

Just now, Bleedingreennc said:

I'm with you, but I had no idea the Jets would trade so early, seems like a good move after all. I'm waiting to get the notification that you guys traded up.

It was a good move by the Jets.   It cost them a lot to do it, and they had the #6.   I'm sure the Bills were talking to the Colts, but the cost to the Bills would have been out of sight.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Shaw66 said:

It was a good move by the Jets.   It cost them a lot to do it, and they had the #6.   I'm sure the Bills were talking to the Colts, but the cost to the Bills would have been out of sight.  

Well, to have something that we havent had in forever then I'm good with giving up the picks. But keep Allen far away!!!

1 minute ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Do you really want him? Dude caught lightning in a bottle on a stacked team.

Foles has had two good seasons as a pro.   That's more than catching lightning.   

I'm not a huge Foles fan, but if the Bills won't or can't pull the trigger on a deal to move up for the QB they want in the draft, then I've always thought the other option is to send a pick to the Eagles for Foles, or a player, and keep looking for a rookie in the next few years.   In the meantime, see if Foles pans out.  

• Like (+1) 2

I got an update on my phone yesterday about a CBS mock draft that had a headline of Buffalo makes big trade to get QB.  I didn't see the "Mock Draft" part of the headline.  I went nuts!!!  I was so bummed when I noticed it.  

Edited by Mark92