Checking the forum every chance I get

Shaw66

I'll admit it:  I have draft fever, bad.   I'm coming here every day, every night, looking for news.   Any trades?   Any credible rumors?  Did McBeane say anything?  Are the Browns on the clock yet?   Did Belichick fart in his sleep?

I can't help myself.   I bite on almost anything.

GIVE ME SOME NEWS!!!!

Will the draft EVER get here?   

Not here yet?

How about now?   Still no?

This is agony.  

• Like (+1) 12
  • Haha (+1) 11
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Shaw66 said:

I'll admit it:  I have draft fever, bad.   I'm coming here every day, every night, looking for news.   Any trades?   Any credible rumors?  Did McBeane say anything?  Are the Browns on the clock yet?   Did Belichick fart in his sleep?

I can't help myself.   I bite on almost anything.

GIVE ME SOME NEWS!!!!

Will the draft EVER get here?   

Not here yet?

How about now?   Still no?

This is agony.  

Rumors, oh we have them.  Credible?  There is no such thing pre-draft.  Enjoy the gossip though.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Speedy Beebe said:

I’ve been on here every couple hours doing the same thing for weeks. This is taking forever. I feel like a five year old waiting for Christmas 

The draft is like Christmas every year.   Shiny new toy under the tree, all that.

But this year, it's like there's a four-car garage under the tree and I'm hoping for a Jag, a Porsche, a Maserati and a Lexus for everyday driving with a big red bow on top.  

Edited by Shaw66
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I just hope we aren't disappointed.

Like a bunch of people talking up a movie and how great and exciting its going to be and then you watch it and it doesn't live up to all the hype

Oh, man, don't say it.   

Someone tell Beane not to draft The Black Panther.  

What if it is the quarterback of the D we are trading up for?  Roquan or someone else?  Ughhhh man, why does it have to be so late in the off season now????

Just now, kdiggz said:

giphy.webp

That's what I was waiting for...what I said in a picture form...

Hello all, been watching and waiting for this draft in what feels like forever. I have no clue who I want the Jets to take, each one has their good and bad traits. Who do the majority of Bill's fans want? 

All this talk of Mayfield to the Jets makes me think Rosen is the one we are after.

Same here. Still think the Bills are in play for the #2 pick. Connecting the dots Gettleman was a Bills scout and got his career started with the Bills. Gettleman worked with Beane. Gettleman wants Beane to succeed. Hughes played for the new Giants DC in 2012. Could be part of the package. Wouldn’t be surprised if a deal hasn’t been made weeks/months ago. 

2 minutes ago, Bleedingreennc said:

Hello all, been watching and waiting for this draft in what feels like forever. I have no clue who I want the Jets to take, each one has their good and bad traits. Who do the majority of Bill's fans want? 

All this talk of Mayfield to the Jets makes me think Rosen is the one we are after.

Goodness, gracious, all this draft talk has lured a lurker out from the weeds to join the fray.   Welcome!

• Thank you (+1) 1