I'm keeping #22

If I'm the Bills I'm keeping #22. I think they may trade up to 6-9, but only if they can keep #22. Middle linebacker is so glaring, they (I)  want Leighton Vander Esch badly . Any of Mayfield or Rosen; plus Vander Esch for me would be a very successful draft.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Wagon Circler said:

If I'm the Bills I'm keeping #22. I think they may trade up to 6-9, but only if they can keep #22. Middle linebacker is so glaring, they (I)  want Leighton Vander Esch badly . Any of Mayfield or Rosen; plus Vander Esch for me would be a very successful draft.

Since when is LVE a MLB?

That's why I think next year's 1 might be in play. #22 this year is a better known quantity at this point in a fairly deep draft and is more valuable for that reason. It may be difficult to get a trading partner that doesn't think the same thing at this point, though.

Edited by K-9

5 minutes ago, Wagon Circler said:

Same. I think he would be a good fit

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

That's why I think next year's 1 might be in play. #22 this year is a better known quantity at this point in a fairly deep and is more valuable for that reason. It may be difficult to get a trading partner that doesn't think the same thing at this point. 

I think it's also reasonable to project next years 1st to be in the 12-15 range so some may view that as more valuable.

If we somehow keep #22...... Rashaan Evans needs to be the pick. Dude is a heat seeking missile. Would be great in McDermontt's Defense and Daboll would beable to put in a good word. 

trade up:

#6: Josh Rosen

#22: Rashaan Evans

whatever pick we have left: Wide Receiver

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Cruiserplayer said:

We are gonna talk about why mayock gave us a c grade and how you can’t judge a draft until you know how many players made the pro bowl.

The guy we got in the 7th round was rated as 1st round talent and was the steal of the draft

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Wagon Circler said:

I don’t think that happens.  Teams know the Bills have more picks and are desperate to make a deal, so they’ll demand more.  Still it would be great come away with a QB and MLB Alf the future in this draft

11 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

What are we going to talk about after the draft?

This deserves a separate thread.

Proposed topics:

Daboll is clueless:

Kim is cheap;

5 out of first seven are on the road. The league farked us!

Beane gave up too much to move up;

Beane didn't move up and farked us.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Nope.......7-8 years from now the QB's will pretty much be the only valuable talent left from this draft.

Get the best QB and build around him fro the next 15-18 years.

And contrary to what K-9 says this is not a very good draft.    

70 starters?  Sure......but the talent is highly skewed to devalued positions like RB, G, C and LB...........positions that are reasonably priced in almost any given FA class.

Next years draft has a lot more "money" players........generally just a lot more guys that impact the passing game.

Passing on a chance to get a Sam Darnold to get a LB?   Really? :lol:

• Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, White Linen said:

I think it's also reasonable to project next years 1st to be in the 12-15 range so some may view that as more valuable.

What makes it less valuable is that there are no assigned ratings, no grades on any of next year's college prospects at this point in time. This is considered a fairly deep draft, especially where the top 75 players are concerned. And because of the number of QBs pegged to go in the first round, great talent at other positions is going to fall. That just can't be said for next year's draft.