September 30th

See you guys then! What do you guys think of playing us early? How do you like your chances? We play Chicago, Minnesota and @Washington before that.  Would you guys prefer us being 3-0 going into the game or a losing record? I hope you guys have a solid draft. 

5 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

See you guys then! What do you guys think of playing us early? How do you like your chances? We play Chicago, Minnesota and @Washington before that.  Would you guys prefer us being 3-0 going into the game or a losing record? I hope you guys have a solid draft. 

Doesn’t winter start on Sept 23rd in Green Bay?  

Like the start of Montana’s snowy season 

• Haha (+1) 1

Would you guys prefer us undefeated or with a 1-2 record going into the game. You guys think you can steal a win?

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Doesn’t winter start on Sept 23rd in Green Bay?  

Like the start of Montana’s snowy season 

last year it was 90 degrees in week 3.

Just now, Ice bowl 67 said:

Would you guys prefer us undefeated or with a 1-2 record going into the game. You guys think you can steal a win?

September records are hard to judge when you have a good team/QB.  

Yes the odds indicate 0-3 starts don’t make playoffs but most teams are still attempting to get in synch

;)  ;)  we’ll crush you guys regardless.  

:lol:

Ice, I just booked my tickets. I am excited to come to a game up there. I hope you can provide us with some "things to do" as the game gets closer. Hopefully it will be a competitive game, but a lot depends on the draft for us as far as our offense goes. I personally think early in the season is better because maybe Rodgers won't be clicking on all cylinders yet. 

2 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Not sure where you are getting the "stealing" from. We've play the Packers 12 times and won 8. I think we'll take another win and there'll be some Cheeseheads out there making excuses about the game been stolen. Kinda like what happened last time in 2014.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Not sure where you are getting the "stealing" from. We've play the Packers 12 times and won 8. I think we'll take another win and there'll be some Cheeseheads out there making excuses about the game been stolen. Kinda like what happened last time in 2014.

It will be a good game. Yes you guys have beaten us every time in Buffalo. We might do better at home.

5 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Easy tiger.  Ice Bowl is a friendly.

1 minute ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Hope you guys have a great time.

I'm thinking of coming too.  Putting the wheels in motion today. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Would you guys prefer us coming into this game with our tails in between our legs or riding high after a 3-0 start?

I will take a massive scandal incolving Danika finding out Rodgers is still messing with Olivia and she is having his love child..and this story to break on Friday night and Rodgers declares himself out to take of "personal matters" 

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Would you guys prefer us coming into this game with our tails in between our legs or riding high after a 3-0 start?

I'd prefer you come into the game with Brett Hundley starting, please.

Looking forward to meeting you Ice Bowl 67!!

Looking at flights now.  Do you recommend flying into GB or are there any other airports that are within an hour of the stadium?  Good hotel recommendations?