Saints' RFA WR Willie Snead Signs a 2-Year $10.4M Offer Sheet with the Ravens - Will Not Be Matched

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Saints' RFA WR Willie Snead Signs a 2-Year $10.4M Offer Sheet with the Ravens - Will Not Be Matched
On 4/20/2018 at 12:22 PM, garybusey said:

Year 1: 69 catches for 984 yards

Year 2: 72 catches for 895 yards

Year 3: Injured and suspended most of the season

Year 4: 2 year $10.5 million offer sheet

Bargain offer sheet IMO and wish the Bills made it

It's a huge overpay. This guy will wash out in Baltimore. 

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

It's a huge overpay. This guy will wash out in Baltimore. 

Maybe, but he got paid on his production not his unforeseen washout.  So in that sense, it's not an overpay.  If he washes out sure, it was an overpay, but their WR situation is like the Bills QB situation.  I can't blame them for making the move

Just now, NewEraBills said:

Maybe, but he got paid on his production not his unforeseen washout.  So in that sense, it's not an overpay.  If he washes out sure, it was an overpay, but their WR situation is like the Bills QB situation.  I can't blame them for making the move

I guess my point is that it is not a bargain at all and I think his production is suspect playing with Brees. JMO

24 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I guess my point is that it is not a bargain at all and I think his production is suspect playing with Brees. JMO

With the contracts WRs have been getting lately I think 5 million/year average for 2 years is a bargain for an above average receiver who still has upside. 

18 minutes ago, Ifartalot said:

Brees makes his receivers better, it's not the other way around. If you're not good with with him, like Fleener, you're just not good.

Okay - but he was good with Brees.