Sooo about the schedule

Hope all is well with you guys just alittle less then a week till the draft and our future is here!

BUT I have to vent about the schedule I noticed just as everyone else the 5 road games in the 1st 7 games ... which is alittle crazy but maybe might help us get back in the playoffs with more home games in the end of the year.

One thing that is really buggin me is that

we should have had more prime time games after making the playoffs!
 Crazy to think 
SF (last in division) 6-10 with 5! Prime time games 
Buffalo 9-7 playoff team last year 
With just 1 prime time game ?‍♂️ 
I hope the NFL start to realize there are more teams people want see other then  teams like NE or god help me the stupid cowboys or chiefs ... I saw somthing that might just be true 

the NFL might not like the fact of us becoming a good team 

Guess we gotta keep provin the haters wrong 

GO BILLS!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Why does SF have primetime games? JG.

Why does Buffalo have just one? AJ

Good on the NFL they are making this years matchups more important than rewarding teams for last season. I watch all the Bills game but I'm not going to complain about have better primetime matchups. 

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Why does SF have primetime games? JG.

Why does Buffalo have just one? AJ

Good on the NFL they are making this years matchups more important than rewarding teams for last season. I watch all the Bills game but I'm not going to complain about have better primetime matchups. 

zomg Jimmy Garpooapaoaiaooaoalo!!!   GOAT!!!

9 minutes ago, DKBills25 said:

Hope all is well with you guys just alittle less then a week till the draft and our future is here!

BUT I have to vent about the schedule I noticed just as everyone else the 5 road games in the 1st 7 games ... which is alittle crazy but maybe might help us get back in the playoffs with more home games in the end of the year.

Crazy to think 
I hope the NFL start to realize there are more teams people want see other then  teams like NE or god help me the stupid cowboys or chiefs ... I saw somthing that might just be true 

GO BILLS!!!!

Bad teams make it to the playoffs.  That's what happened with the Bills last year.  The NFL got it right.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, DKBills25 said:

Crazy to think 

GO BILLS!!!!

SF is a larger market and bigger money maker than the Bills.

Sorry but that's just the truth.

So are their opponet in those games (Seahawks, Giants, raiders vs SFO, Packers, Rams)

Plus they were on fire after Jimmy g

9 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Bad teams make it to the playoffs.  That's what happened with the Bills last year.  The NFL got it right.

Ugh. Will you stop it. They made it to the playoffs legit. Why do you feel the need to attack your own team the year after breaking a 17-year-drought? Can you not enjoy anything?

They beat two playoff teams on the road; they pulled themselves out of one of the worst nosedives a team could have. Did they exceed their talent? Maybe, but to call them a "bad team," is just ridiculous and reductive. 

Funny thing is I agree with you that I can understand them not getting multiple night games, because they are a hard-to-gauge team at this point in the off-season, and that lack of night games will probably be to their benefit on the field (and certainly, personally, I enjoy Sunday at 1pm games best) but give them a little credit for a hard-fought run to the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 2

Who outside of Bills fans wants to watch Buffalo?  Now ask yourself that about other teams.  San Francisco is a bigger market with way more fans than Buffalo.  This is all about TV rating not which teams accomplished what.  Bills get on prime time when they truly start becoming a team to watch. 

• Like (+1) 2

The 49ers have a shiny new stadium and are viewed as an up and coming team because of Jimmy G.

The schedule makers aren't going to reward the Bills until we have a shiny new stadium and an exciting QB.

36 minutes ago, KRT88 said:

Who outside of Bills fans wants to watch Buffalo?  Now ask yourself that about other teams.  San Francisco is a bigger market with way more fans than Buffalo.  This is all about TV rating not which teams accomplished what.  Bills get on prime time when they truly start becoming a team to watch. 

There are many Bills fans all around the country. I think people underestimate just how many Bills fans there are

• Like (+1) 1

Bills having only one, prime-time game is a little disappointing

However, what's really annoying, is the fact that a handful of other teams have 5 appearances.

Same old teams, overexposure, IMHO

I don't think that ANY team deserves more than 3 prime times, including my beloved Bills, though I would definitely enjoy watching.

• Like (+1) 2