UCLA..down 34 in the 3rd qtr. "One of the greatest comebacks in college football'.

PIZ

Josh Rosen retweeted....... 

Please Mr. Beane, get this guy.

Wish I would have watched this game live.  Afraid the dropping news about this guy is a smokescreen.  Can't believe teams are going to pass on a QB of this caliber.

• Like (+1) 2

I did watch the game live. UCLA was really lucky because when it was 34-17, Rosen threw an easy pick but it went right through the defender's hands into the arms of a UCLA receiver who was behind him. What should have been a sure INT ended up being a TD for UCLA. Also, A & M's qb got hurt and their backup went  3 for 17 on his throws (26 total yards). Great game though!

2 minutes ago, baskin said:

Rosen is a millennial - he doesn't care about winning...you can see it all there in that video

Rosen is actually Gen Z. Keep blaming everything on millennials though.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

I did watch the game live. UCLA was really lucky because when it was 34-17, Rosen threw an easy pick but it went right through the defender's hands into the arms of a UCLA receiver who was behind him. What should have been a sure INT ended up being a TD for UCLA. Also, A & M's qb got hurt and their backup went  3 for 17 on his throws (26 total yards). Great game though!

Would be awesome to have a talented and lucky player as our QB.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

So he has great velocity on the ball.......

3 minutes ago, 16-0 said:

Rosen is actually Gen Z. Keep blaming everything on millennials though.

Pretty sure that was sarcasm since he won.

5 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

That play was in the video.

All great teams/players have something in common: Luck.

Sometimes its better to be lucky than good.

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Pretty sure that was sarcasm since he won.

That play was in the video.

All great teams/players have something in common: Luck.

Sometimes its better to be lucky than good.

Don Beebe's TD shouldn't have counted against the Oilers in 1993....that's luck.

He was pushed out of bounds in his route....

It looks a lot better when you trim the comeback down to 1:00 showing only the good/lucky plays. Rosen was not good in that game IMO. During the comeback alone, he had like 3-5 plays that would be easy turnovers in the NFL and that's not even getting into how he helped them to get into that hole in the first place.

Rosen has plenty of games where he played very well, but this isn't one of the games I'd use if I'm trying to highlight him.

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Don Beebe's TD shouldn't have counted against the Oilers in 1993....that's luck.

He was pushed out of bounds in his route....

Yep, the great Bills teams of the 80s/90s got a lot of breaks and bounces. Such is the NFL.

Also see: Every game the Patriots have played in the last 18 years.

14 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It really amazes me how people point to the fact that he plays tennis as derog

Have any of those people actually PLAYED competative Tennis?  

We have people on this board who think lesser of you, and call you a pu*sy for watching euro futbol.

Nothing amazes me anymore here.