Draft predictions....

Here is mine, and  would love to see y'alls as well! 

Note:  This is what I think will happen, not necessarily what I want to happen. 

Draft Trade!!!

We trade with Denver. We give up 12,  22, and 96 (= 2096 value points). We get #5 from Denver (= 1700 value points). We overpay by 24%, which I think we will have to overpay b/c of the demand for QB's. I think this deal is legit, and gets it done, but if need be, we give up 65, which then is 2245 value points, and an overpay of 32%. 

Final verdict: 

Bills get: #5 overall

Denver gets: #12, #22, and #96

Top 5 draft prediction:

1.  Cleveland- Sam Darnold or Josh Allen, but b/c I have to choose one, I think its Darnold.

2.  NY Giants- Saquan Barkley

3. NY Jets- Baker Mayfield

4. Cleveland- Bradley Chubb

5. Buffalo- Josh Allen. If Allen, goes #1, then I think we take Rosen

I know I'm going to get hit w/ some crap b/c Allen isn't a popular pick, but IMHO, I think he has a very legit chance at being a really good NFL QB. I know his stats aren't good, and his completition percentage (or lack there of) is a major concern. At the end of the day, I think our coaching staff will do a really good job handling/developing him, and I also think Allen will do everything he needs to do to be successful in the NFL. I firmly believe that with time, development, and having good skill around him (compared to Wyoming) will really make him shine; just like he did at the Senior Bowl.

Rest of our draft...

#53- OT Tyrell Crosby

#56- we go WR, and its down to Sutton if he's there, but if not, and this is my prediction, WR Anthony Miller

#65- CB Donte Jackson

#121- DT Tim Settle

#166- RB Kalen Ballage

#187- OG Tony Adams

Hope you enjoy!! Only 6 more days!!! 

Last but not least,....

Go Bills!!!!!!!!!!

1) The QB rush doesn't happen as forecasted. I think Darnold and Mayfield slide 

2) The Bills don't trade up to #4 or #5 for their QB, they make something work in the #8-#10 range. 

3) The Giants pass on a QB at #2, but trade up in the late first for one. 

4) Mike McGlinchey goes in top 10. 

• Like (+1) 2

Trade with Broncos Trade 12+53+96 receive, 5+121

5. Josh Allen QB
22. Rashan Evans ILB
56. Frank Ragnow C
96. Anthony Miller WR
121. Kalen Ballage RB
149. Kevin Toliver II CB
166. Bredan Mahon G

187. Dorian ODaniel OLB

Edited by Tatonka68
  • Like (+1) 4

My draft day prediction to shake thing up:

#1 Browns - Like multiple options at QB so take Barkley

#2 Giants - With Barkley gone, they trade with the Bills  for 12, 22 and a second and third round pick. Bills take Sam Darnold

#3 Jets - Take Baker Mayfield

#4 Browns - Take Josh Allen

#5 Broncos - Take Bradley Chubb

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, McBean said:

Draft day prediction that will shake everything up.

The New York Giants select a QB.

Worst thing that could happen for Bills.  Hope you're wrong.  My order of preference is Darnold, Allen, Mayfield, Rosen (I like all four).  If Giants pass on qb and Jets are locked in on Mayfield, one of Darnold, Allen, or Rosen will be available at 5.  That Broncos pick should be the target.

Edited by Dr. Who

1 minute ago, Shotgunner said:

I just watched Schrager and Brandt on GMFB predict that "somehow, some way", Darnold will be a Buffalo Bill.

I hope they are right, so I will jump on board with that prediction.

So happy if it works out that way.  I didn't think there was any chance for this.  Now I've got my hopes up so as a Bills' fan, I have premonitions of disappointment<_<

Here's where I'm at right now.

1. Cle: Darnold- There are way too many good football minds in that room right now to screw this one up

2. Jets: Mayfield- I think the Jets pull a move to make sure they get their guy. Giants like picking up a free pick or 2 and still get Thier guy with zero risk.

3. Giants: Chubb- I think they improve their pass rush and get a value back later on.

4. Cle: James-another Could be Fitzpatrick or Barkley as well

5. BUFFALO: Josh Allen- Just thinking this is who they will take. Also, I always get the Bills pick wrong...so hopefully this means we don't take him. 

Past that (and assuming we have to give up both 1sts to outbid Arizona) I see us moving around quite a bit in the draft. I'll wager that we take 2 picks where we are currently scheduled and the rest we slide up and down the board.

My best guess is Rosen ends up in Arizona.

I predict that one of the top 4 guys falls to us at 12. 

If we hold the line, we will get one of them. 

Baker or Rosen..Allen more likely. 

If not - we will draft Lamar or Rudolph. 

The rest of our draft can be

1b - Rashaan Evans, ILB, Alabama

2a - Sony Michel, RB, Georgia

2b - Brian O’Neill, OT, Pitt

3a - James Washington, WR, Oklahoma 

3b - Tim Settle, DT, Tech

4 - Deon Cain, WR, Clemson

5 - Jeff Holland, OLB, Auburn

6 - Perry Nickerson, CB, Tulane

• Like (+1) 3

11 hours ago, Tatonka68 said:

Trade with Broncos Trade 12+53+96 receive, 5+121

5. Josh Allen QB
22. Rashan Evans ILB
56. Frank Ragnow C
96. Anthony Miller WR
121. Kalen Ballage RB
149. Kevin Toliver II CB
166. Bredan Mahon G

187. Dorian ODaniel OLB

Elway would be run outta town.  Flip it around, would you be rabid if the Bills did that?