Bills Go 7-9 this Season

I hope some of you are sitting down because I am about to go against type...

I don't think they will be very good at all. These Bills are a total tear-down and I have no idea who will be good or how long it will take the rookies to contribute. Even if we get the franchise QB, there's too many questions at a lot of positions.

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Putin said:

You don’t think AJ M is an upgrade??

Tyrod’s 160 passing yards per game , 

4 games in which we only managed to score 3 points ! 

Yes  id say AJ M got some BIG shoes to fill 

I think it remains to be seen if A J M is an upgrade. The offensive line loses two very good starters and Tyrod would have been  able to mask some of the offensive line deficiencies with his feet. Also, the Bills may have the worst group of wide receivers in the league, arguably. I see you're point though. Tyrod didn't exactly inspire me either. I just hope every game this year doesn't resemble the Charger game. A J M is pretty much an unknown at this point. He's a fifth round pick, which has to tell you something. One of the knocks on him was his lack of arm strength. The Bills had better get it right and get their quarterback next week.

1 hour ago, Putin said:

You don’t think AJ M is an upgrade??

Tyrod’s 160 passing yards per game , 

4 games in which we only managed to score 3 points ! 

Yes  id say AJ M got some BIG shoes to fill 

We don't know what McCarron is.  He's started, what, four games?  And it's not like

he was throwing down big passing yardage himself.   At this point he is not an

upgrade until he proves otherwise.  I hope he is though because the Bills need to win

this season.

The OL is a big ? after losing Richie.  If AJ is a pocket QB , could get dicey. 

I would just put another OL man in at the TE spot till a 5 man line works . 

Hope Daboll gets rid of outside zone blocking , the game against the Chargers was a disaster.

8 hours ago, hondo in seattle said:

Or so say the wizards at Bleacher Report

Buffalo Bills

The football gods finally smiled upon the Bills, allowing them to make the playoffs for the first time since the 1999 season. A repeat appearance likely isn't in the cards this year, though. AJ McCarron is not an upgrade over Tyrod Taylor at quarterback, and the offensive line remains in flux. LeSean McCoy turns 30 in July, while the team's leading tackler, Preston Brown, signed with the Bengals in free agency. The schedule-makers didn't do the Bills any favors, either, by placing the Chargers, Vikings, Packers and Titans—all of whom are playoff contendersin Weeks 2-5. 

Prediction: 7-9

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2771167-2018-nfl-schedule-win-loss-predictions-for-every-team

Are you agreeing with this or are you not? Having a leading tackler the LB isn't a glairing endorsement. Yes it is great that he did so well but when the carrier got to him it means he got past the line more often then not. AJ just has to be 30th in passing in the league to be better than TT. Not real worried.

8 hours ago, Bakin said:

F1877398-607C-456C-A7FC-4E1B0083D3D4.jpeg.970ab284142b276f9968d91f6621590f.jpeg

She's not that bad looking... it's a challenge but I think I can cheer her up after a few drinks.

7 hours ago, Fan boy '92 said:

Edited by Scorp83
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Fan boy '92 said:

You crazy. I like you, but you crazy. Who does this team play besides NE that you're scared of?

Huh? The first 8 games! It's murderous row. We'll be lucky to be 1-3 come October. We don't & I repeat DON'T have an offense to compete with the Chargers, Vikes & Green Bay. Our defense isn't that talented, we don't have any LB's. Plus, it's unrealistic to think we will have a historically good defense that will hold good offenses under 10 pts. & it will have to be 10pts... cause how is this team going to score 14pts? 

8 hours ago, Carter said:

If AJ is starting,  this will be Bald Ginger and Beanes final year. 

Pegs has no patience for idiots and won’t hesitate to fire them, see Rex. 

Is this a joke?

coaching and gm sabotaged the team last year by gutting the roster and benching our starter. 

Football gods yes!!  If it wasn’t for the cinci miracle, they would’ve never made the playoffs. 

Smh Bald ginger clapping his hands every two minutes. Lol

Carter be all like:

take_troll.jpg?itok=S2dCMUuG

11 minutes ago, Scorp83 said:

Huh? The first 8 games! It's murderous row. We'll be lucky to be 1-3 come October. We don't & I repeat DON'T have an offense to compete with the Chargers, Vikes & Green Bay. Our defense isn't that talented, we don't have any LB's. Plus, it's unrealistic to think we will have a historically good defense that will hold good offenses under 10 pts. & it will have to be 10pts... cause how is this team going to score 14pts? 

We have NO IDEA what our offense is going to look like this year.  You are forgetting that we also have a new OC, who may be better or (dear god no) worse that Rico.  This is all to be seen.  Lets see what pops up in the draft, watch a little PS, and then we make these kinds of predictions.