Jump to content
R. Rich

I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!!!!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, mead107 said:

Can’t wait to be back in Buffalo with all are friends 😀😀😀😀

 

 

All your stromboli are belong to us.

 

9 days.

 

Make your time.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

 

 

All your stromboli are belong to us.

 

9 days.

 

Make your time.

 

Have you been saving up your coins??? 

 

.

Edited by Augie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Augie said:

 

Have you been saving up your coins??? 

 

.

You are coming to get a meadcoin? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MinnieBillsfan said:

Can’t wait!! Going to my first Bills game!! So excited!! 

 

Yeah, I’m super excited myself. I couldn’t even guess how many games I’ve been to going WAY back, but it’s been about 9 years since a home game. That is special. I hope you love it. It’s a little different atmospheres than most other venues.  

 

Congrats on a cool first! 

1 minute ago, mead107 said:

You are coming to get a meadcoin? 

 

@plenzmd1 is in charge of the bank there. Scary, I know. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Augie said:

 

Yeah, I’m super excited myself. I couldn’t even guess how many games I’ve been to going WAY back, but it’s been about 9 years since a home game. That is special. I hope you love it. It’s a little different atmospheres than most other venues.  

 

Congrats on a cool first! 

 

@plenzmd1 is in charge of the bank there. Scary, I know. 

Thanks 

Yes I have been told it’s different alittle nervious lol but super excited! As it gets closer I’m getting more pumped for

going! 

It’s definitly going to be a special day ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

T minus....



7 days and counting!!!

 

On our way to Sliders now for the tailgate.  See y'all  in a few or next week @ the Home Opener.  

 

 

GO BILLS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

T minus....



6 days and counting!!!

 

 

...and now we're back in "We Go For A Tailgate And A Game Breaks Out" mode.  Ah well.  I look forward to my one chance to see so many of my TBD folks.  We'll be there 'bout 3 days from now and we'll see y'all then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, R. Rich said:

T minus....



6 days and counting!!!

 

 

...and now we're back in "We Go For A Tailgate And A Game Breaks Out" mode.  Ah well.  I look forward to my one chance to see so many of my TBD folks.  We'll be there 'bout 3 days from now and we'll see y'all then.

Hopefully it will be drier than Sunday and you can be at least enjoy part of the day in WNY.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

T minus....



4 days and counting!!!

 

 

 

Tomorrow mornin', we're on our way to WNY to see our friends and family.  Lookin' forward to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, R. Rich said:

T minus....



4 days and counting!!!

 

 

 

Tomorrow mornin', we're on our way to WNY to see our friends and family.  Lookin' forward to it.

Wings, 'n taters will be cookin' at the usual spot..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wish I was going. Enjoy you crazy Bills mafia guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Idandria said:

Wish I was going. Enjoy you crazy Bills mafia guys.

Same here.   I'm trying to get over attending the disappointing  Ravens game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

T minus....



3 days and counting!!!

 

 

We are on our way to WNY.  See y'all soon.  Go Bills!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, R. Rich said:

T minus....



3 days and counting!!!

 

 

We are on our way to WNY.  See y'all soon.  Go Bills!

My flight out of San Jose is tonight. I'll be in Buffalo tomorrow morning!

 

My first visit to Buffalo will be an unforgettable one

 

Can't wait to party with all of you great fans at Hammer's Lot!

 

GO BILLS!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

T minus....



2 days and counting!!!

 

 

Annual WNYTBDGPS meetin' later today.  See you then.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2018 at 7:35 PM, billsherd said:

So is La Nova the best pizza in Buffalo?

Is the Pope a Baptist?? No, it is quite possibly the worst pizza in WNY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Stetson, f350, my meat and a blonde are all headed to Buffalo tomorrow afternoon.  I will spend less than 16 hours in Buffalo while driving over 20 hours to do so.  🤣🤣🤷🏼‍♂️

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2018 at 7:35 PM, billsherd said:

So is La Nova the best pizza in Buffalo?

Not Even!

You have to get Bocce's or Leonardi's for the Best!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×