I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!!!!

R. Rich

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, MinnieBillsfan said:

Can’t wait!! Going to my first Bills game!! So excited!! 

Yeah, I’m super excited myself. I couldn’t even guess how many games I’ve been to going WAY back, but it’s been about 9 years since a home game. That is special. I hope you love it. It’s a little different atmospheres than most other venues.  

Congrats on a cool first! 

1 minute ago, mead107 said:

You are coming to get a meadcoin? 

@plenzmd1 is in charge of the bank there. Scary, I know. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Augie said:

Yeah, I’m super excited myself. I couldn’t even guess how many games I’ve been to going WAY back, but it’s been about 9 years since a home game. That is special. I hope you love it. It’s a little different atmospheres than most other venues.  

Congrats on a cool first! 

@plenzmd1 is in charge of the bank there. Scary, I know. 

Thanks 

Yes I have been told it’s different alittle nervious lol but super excited! As it gets closer I’m getting more pumped for

going! 

It’s definitly going to be a special day ! 

T minus....

6 days and counting!!!

...and now we're back in "We Go For A Tailgate And A Game Breaks Out" mode.  Ah well.  I look forward to my one chance to see so many of my TBD folks.  We'll be there 'bout 3 days from now and we'll see y'all then.

11 hours ago, R. Rich said:

T minus....

6 days and counting!!!

...and now we're back in "We Go For A Tailgate And A Game Breaks Out" mode.  Ah well.  I look forward to my one chance to see so many of my TBD folks.  We'll be there 'bout 3 days from now and we'll see y'all then.

Hopefully it will be drier than Sunday and you can be at least enjoy part of the day in WNY.