I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!!!!

R. Rich

1 minute ago, R. Rich said:

Only 150 days and then I'll be back HOME w/ my Bills fam.  Always a highlight of my year.

IT HAS BEGUN!

Or 143 days 'til the shorter commute to the game?

this schedule puts a serious hurt on me..hard to justify 3 of first 4 games, with two on the road..with the boss lady. And for me, all games are road games so really all 3 on road, just dont have to pay up for tickets 2 of the games

Edited by plenzmd1

30 minutes ago, R. Rich said:

Yup.  I'll be there too.  Gotta set up the tailgate, which I'll be workin' on very soon.  May need to do a deposit this time.  We'll see.

I just got my flight & ticket to the game.   Same as last time-flying in & out the same day. 

For anyone interested, the Ravens/Ticketmaster have single game seats on sale.  I paid regular price & I'm close to midfield, 9 rows up.  Sec 127 row 9 seat 15. I looked at the resale sites & they're almost double what I paid from the team, so check the Ravens' site 1st before you buy from the resale places.  

Edited by Albany,n.y.

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

this schedule puts a serious hurt on me..hard to justify 3 of first 4 games, with two on the road..with the boss lady. And for me, all games are road games so really all 3 on road, just dont have to pay up for tickets 2 of the games

I feel your pain. I’m pretty committed to the Packers game. My sister lives in Wisconsin and I haven’t visited in her 23 years there.  She’s noticed and makes me well aware of that fact. It’s hard for me to do home opener AND Green Bay a couple weeks later. College hoops travel starts shortly after that. Still time to see how life shakes out....hoping for the best.  

• 2 months later...
On 4/19/2018 at 8:09 PM, R. Rich said:

Yup.  I'll be there too.  Gotta set up the tailgate, which I'll be workin' on very soon.  May need to do a deposit this time.  We'll see.

Can't wait

On 4/19/2018 at 9:52 PM, Augie said:

I feel your pain. I’m pretty committed to the Packers game. My sister lives in Wisconsin and I haven’t visited in her 23 years there.  She’s noticed and makes me well aware of that fact. It’s hard for me to do home opener AND Green Bay a couple weeks later. College hoops travel starts shortly after that. Still time to see how life shakes out....hoping for the best.  

Hey Aug...you need to get yourself one of those "big daddy" SUV's. Life is your oyster...

1 hour ago, Misterbluesky said:

Hey Aug...you need to get yourself one of those "big daddy" SUV's. Life is your oyster...

Forget the SUV....I need a Big Daddy RV and to hire @plenzmd1 to be my driver! Turns out I am going to the Green Bay game, and I can’t wait to see the Big Beast he’s arriving in! 

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I clicked on this, read "150 days" and I almost started punching myself in the face as hard as I can.

Then I saw it was from April 19.

I thought Mr. Peabody snookered me.

This is an impressive website, very user friendly and easy to navigate.  I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if SDS has a trick up his sleeve to update R.Rich's original post to actually indicate the number of days left until opening day.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

This is an impressive website, very user friendly and easy to navigate.  I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if SDS has a trick up his sleeve to update R.Rich's original post to actually indicate the number of days left until opening day.

Yeah, the trick involves an 8 year old with a calendar and a calculator.

:lol:

On 4/19/2018 at 9:44 PM, PIP said:

I come to town every year for the opener sure hope Rivers has a bad game or we could be blown out early.

You’re already thinking of a blow out? Man, sure hope my seats aren’t near yours. 

You’re probably one of those guys that complain the entire time. Even when we’re doing well. “10 yards, ugh, we coulda had 15 if he hit Charles breaking!” 

• 1 month later...