Bills' 2018 Regular Season Schedule

19 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

yes, it is not going to be cheap. We are flying into Ohare Friday..Cubbies game in the afternoon..RV to GreenBay early next day..airbnb for two nights..leave out of Ohare Monday morning.  

Our air is going to be close ro $350 too

That will be a fun trip though!

3 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I just got my seats, hotel and flight booked for Green Bay. 40 yard line, 10 rows from the field behind Bills bench. Can not wait!!!

I got flights and hotel, how did you get tickets, I havent seen any seats available yet. Am I missing something?

18 minutes ago, Guffalo said:

I got flights and hotel, how did you get tickets, I havent seen any seats available yet. Am I missing something?

I got mine on Vivid Seats but there are plenty on Stub hub, Seat Geek etc...  If you only need 2 together, there were some on the Packers main ticket site as well.

We are at the Fairfield Inn, where are you staying?

Edited by buffaloboyinATL

1 hour ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

How does a team like the Redskins, who didn't make the playoffs last season and may be worse this year, get two MNF games and the Bills only get one?

Everything in the prime time scheduling is focused on ratings. That's it. Some teams are a big ratings draw regardless of the season they had the previous year. 

How anyone can make schedule predictions at this point is beyond me. We have NO IDEA what teams will look like come opening day. In many cases, we don't even know who will be starting at QB against the Bills. 

Record predictions made any time before August are madness.

50 minutes ago, Logic said:

How anyone can make schedule predictions at this point is beyond me. 

You'll notice virtually no one making predictions (that is, predicting the record) is predicting playoffs. They're almost all predicting gloom and doom.

And that's because the simplest thing to do is predict failure in the NFL. The second easiest thing to do is follow that up later with "I told you so."

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

You'll notice virtually no one making predictions (that is, predicting the record) is predicting playoffs. They're almost all predicting gloom and doom.

And that's because the simplest thing to do is predict failure in the NFL. The second easiest thing to do is follow that up later with "I told you so."

In fairness, if you did that with the bills for the past 20 years, you’d have been more right than not.

Edit: was gonna do home opener, but pats on Monday night is too good to pass up.

Great now I'm way too excited this early. Not that it matters.. teams change overnight in the NFL, but if nothing changes, I'm optimistic:

1 we can play the Chargers well with our secondary and limit the number of picks

2 Vikings might regret swapping a conservative game manager for a gunslinger

3 Packers really overrated, Rodgers always starts slow

4 Texans tough draw. Colts, bears, Ravens, lions suck.. and McD does a fantastic job winning games we should win

5 Jags are the worst possible mismatch IMO we're basically the same team except worse in every way

And AFCE our secondary will eat Tannehill and Jets QB alive. And hopefully the pats implode.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

4 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Great now I'm way too excited this early. Not that it matters.. teams change overnight in the NFL, but if nothing changes, I'm optimistic:

1 we can play the Chargers well with our secondary and limit the number of picks

2 Vikings might regret swapping a conservative game manager for a gunslinger

3 Packers really overrated, Rodgers always starts slow

4 Texans tough draw. Colts, bears, Ravens, lions suck.. and McD does a fantastic job winning games we should win

5 Jags are the worst possible mismatch IMO we're basically the same team except worse in every way

And AFCE our secondary will eat Tannehill and Jets QB alive. And hopefully the pats implode.

They are a bad matchup (for most teams) but to say we are worse in every way is just wrong.  We could be better at QB, WR, TE and/or LB after the draft.  I believe we are already better at RB, DT, DE and CB.  I believe our pass rush and run defense has already improved.  

But ues, the jags are a tough game.  I’m glad that it’s at home