Bills' 2018 Regular Season Schedule

7 hours ago, MJS said:

As soon a the schedule comes out there are people shouting from the roof tops how hard it is no matter what it looks like, regardless of things like strength of schedule metrics.

Jerry Sullivan is reporting the Bills might have "the worst offense in the league right now."

Meanwhile, fans look at a schedule released in April, BEFORE the draft and BEFORE the final roster and BEFORE every other team has a draft and final roster, and predict with confidence that the Bills will have a top 5 pick next year.

I understand Sullivan is in the clickbait business, but some fans make me wonder why they bother following this team.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

there's always hope the other teams are rancid or hurt or for some reason can't bother trying to hard every given Sunday

The NFL is all about small margins. Talent & performance are quantifiable (to a degree) but circumstances are not.

I still don't know how the 2017 roster got 9 wins and the playoffs :D

12 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

The NFL is all about small margins. Talent & performance are quantifiable (to a degree) but circumstances are not.

I still don't know how the 2017 roster got 9 wins and the playoffs :D

3 games each year go the way the pigskins randomly bounced when someone dropped it....

the Fish tanking the last game helped, that's a worse strength of schedule situation than playing Cleveland

it was a total fluke that they got in, now to HOST a playoff game, and a SECOND one in a given year...

Wow, five of the first seven on the road with a new starting QB.  That's gonna be tough.  If they can get through that gauntlet at 3-4 or 4-3 it will be very impressive.  Right now I can't help but think 2-5 is the most likely result, knowing what we know at this point.

Edited by eball
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, xRUSHx said:

I agree it is for a more established team but this team has a bunch of needs and is in the middle of a new start in this rebuild IMO. I think we need two off seasons to fix the roster so I am ok with this team taking some steps backwards this season to make the rebuild that much better.

I would rather keep my expectations low for this season and get presently suprised. 

Certainly. The team needs some work.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PaattMaann said:

how and where did you buy your tix?

Vivid. They had the same seats on Stub Hub as well. Tix were $350 before fees and roughly $450 after. There were plenty of cheaper seats available as well, but this will be my first and possibly only time at Lambeau, so I splurged.  If you are going, book hotel soon, they are filling fast.

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

No Green Bay?

Nah...flights were going to be north of $400 (and nothing direct), and I decided it wasn't that important to me to see Lambeau Field after all.  :lol: 

Just now, eball said:

Nah...flights were going to be north of $400 (and nothing direct), and I decided it wasn't that important to me to see Lambeau Field after all.  :lol: 

yes, it is not going to be cheap. We are flying into Ohare Friday..Cubbies game in the afternoon..RV to GreenBay early next day..airbnb for two nights..leave out of Ohare Monday morning.  

Our air is going to be close ro $350 too

NE on Monday Night is gonna suck.

5 of our first 7 being on the road sucks.

A bunch of empty seats in December sucks.

But hey, it's not often I look at the schedule before the season and say "Hey, this is gonna be great!" unless we're playing the AFC South, and we did that last year so....

Best of luck Bills. We're going to need it.