Did You Upgrade Your Seasons Tickets?

Razor15

1 hour ago, Kevin C said:

Sounds like a good upgrade to me

I have a similar question:

Does anyone know if Row 11 in the Lower Bowl is TOO low?

Been a Season Tx holder since 2001

Appreciate any input

I had seats in row 13 for a few years when I first got seasons, ended up moving up to row 32 because the walk up and down just wasn't worth it, plus it meant I got to sit near Bob Lamb. But it was cool one time because this was right in front of my section....

001362179.jpg

5 hours ago, Razor15 said:

I enjoyed 240 as it was close to beer and washrooms (LOL) but was surprised I could get the lower bowl for only another $11/seat/game. 

View looks oks much better as well. 

Fellow section 240er here. Can't argue with this. Quick access to beer/food/bathrooms and a very quick entry/exit right up the ramp. Not the greatest view in the stadium but 100% worth the price paid. We're all (generally) well behaved too.

5 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I like my section 241 Row 2. Only place I'd move is Row 1.

I sit this close to the legendary PTR? Time to move :ph34r:

Edited by JM57
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Pretty sure 17 is behind 16. 

If you are over 60 and if the aisle in 131 was on your left, I think I saw you vomit once.

Nope and nope, under 60, and beer costs too much to waste as pavement paint, although I did give them to Bob Lamb for a game last year.....hmmmm

Unless the networks zoom the cameras in more, I didn't get any closer :) 

I enjoy watching the games with my family.  I record the games and we watch over dinner without commercials.  As the kids all get older, everyone eating dinner at the same time is getting rare.  Love those Sunday dinners :)  

Every game is at 1 as well this season except MNF which is fantastic!

19 hours ago, Just Jack said:

I had seats in row 13 for a few years when I first got seasons, ended up moving up to row 32 because the walk up and down just wasn't worth it, plus it meant I got to sit near Bob Lamb. But it was cool one time because this was right in front of my section....

001362179.jpg

Every time I see those uniforms I want to punch Tom Donahoe.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/19/2018 at 3:18 PM, Kevin C said:

Sounds like a good upgrade to me

I have a similar question:

Does anyone know if Row 11 in the Lower Bowl is TOO low?

Been a Season Tx holder since 2001

Appreciate any input

be prepared to stand the whole game. I just went from row 16 to 26 so I could see more of the field and hopefully not have to stand all game

• 1 month later...

I know its an old thread ... I searched for a ticket discussion instead of starting a new one.  We have 3 in 110, but want to increase to 4.  Seems to be quite difficult unless I want to buy a single season and hope I can combine in the future.  That's too bad.  If anyone has 4 lower bowl near mid-field like ours and wants to reduce to 3 for some reason (kid's moved out etc!), feel free to reach out.  

1 hour ago, vanhalen26 said:

I know its an old thread ... I searched for a ticket discussion instead of starting a new one.  We have 3 in 110, but want to increase to 4.  Seems to be quite difficult unless I want to buy a single season and hope I can combine in the future.  That's too bad.  If anyone has 4 lower bowl near mid-field like ours and wants to reduce to 3 for some reason (kid's moved out etc!), feel free to reach out.  

Is it the location you want holding the move back?

Seems like they should be able to accommodate you, based on how many single game seats were still available when they went on sale. I don’t think they had an uptick in season tix sales this year. I’m interested to see the numbers.

3 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Is it the location you want holding the move back?

Seems like they should be able to accommodate you, based on how many single game seats were still available when they went on sale. I don’t think they had an uptick in season tix sales this year. I’m interested to see the numbers.

Yes - hoping for seats that are parity or better.  Mine are at the 30, the best 4 together at the moment are at the goal-line unfortunately.  Always empty singles near us for every game, so our family of four can sit together by the second quarter, but it would be a little easier if we had 4 together from the start.  Ah well.