ESPN and NFL Network will not "tip" picks in draft coverage.

PIZ

I don’t like the draft coverage. In recent years I’ve barely watched and just waited to see the pick video online. I think it’s combination of the annoying spoiling, the ill-timed commercials, and the hype machine that just makes me want to look away. When they spread it to three days that sealed the deal for me. The draft was once a great event, but now it’s completely up its own ass.

• Like (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, fridge said:

I don’t like the draft coverage. In recent years I’ve barely watched and just waited to see the pick video online. I think it’s combination of the annoying spoiling, the ill-timed commercials, and the hype machine that just makes me want to look away. When they spread it to three days that sealed the deal for me. The draft was once a great event, but now it’s completely up its own ass.

Yeah, I just check my phone now to get updates.  I can waste that much time watching it.  

54 minutes ago, fridge said:

I used to love sitting around on my couch both days with a draft magazine and learn about the teams and the guys getting drafted. Now it's just trash. The useless post-draft interviews, the buzz words and talking points, the commercials, the focus on big market teams and QBs. 

I only watch the 1st round now and check the NFL website for later picks.