Schedule Leaks Thread

Title says it all. Very exciting! No details given as to what day this week it will be released, but my money's on Thursday.

And before 26 inevitably has a problem that I posted a new thread and makes a smart-butt response... This is a lot different than "leaked" schedule news and I'm sure people appreciate actually seeing the news on the front page.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Bills open at home per someone I'm not fully confident in told me.

I'd bet it's be the Colts, Reich coming to Buffalo as a homecoming type deal.  I'd love to do an early, week 2 or 3 jags night game.

And heard from two people only 1 home Dec game.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I'd bet it's be the Colts, Reich coming to Buffalo as a homecoming type deal.  I'd love to do an early, week 2 or 3 jags night game.

Opening week at home two seasons in a row?

EDIT:  and four of our last five on the road???  I’m not buying it.

Edited by RiotAct

7 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

The colts are an away game. I really feel the colts are going to play the patriots to start their season. With the whole Josh Mcdaniels not becoming their head coach and all.

• Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Opening week at home two seasons in a row?

EDIT:  and four of our last five on the road???  I’m not buying it.

A lot of stupid chatter.  The guy I got schedule info from a few yrs ago isn't with the bills anymore

44 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I hope not -- there are five Sundays in December this year.  That would be a brutal way to finish the season.

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

With our luck, we'll probably end up playing the Patriots* twice again this year.

that will truly prove the NFL hates Buffalo

1 hour ago, The Bills Blog said:

Title says it all. Very exciting! No details given as to what day this week it will be released, but my money's on Thursday.

And before 26 inevitably has a problem that I posted a new thread and makes a smart-butt response... This is a lot different than "leaked" schedule news and I'm sure people appreciate actually seeing the news on the front page.

was this said on air of GMF on NFL network? 

5 minutes ago, Charlottebillsfan2 said:

I have an invite to the Green Bay game. My buddy has 50 yard line tickets and a house across the street from Lambeau field. Hopefully that's an oct or early nov game!

will also be making this trip...although I wont be sitting at the 50 yard line. Also hoping for october!!!

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Charlottebillsfan2 said:

I have an invite to the Green Bay game. My buddy has 50 yard line tickets and a house across the street from Lambeau field. Hopefully that's an oct or early nov game!

Yeah, this is the road game I would like to attend this year.  Curious to see where it falls on the schedule.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, kdiggz said:

Any prime time home games? 

Most likely Thursday night unless they are on the road for TNF then Monday. My guess is two night games home TNF vs. Miami and MNF at HOU.

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

I be stunned if the Bills open at home for 2 straight years given it the NFL really tries to make it 50/50 where one year your on the road then home etc.. Last time they were home two straight years was 07 Broncos 08 Seahawks.