Schedule Leaks Thread

6 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Also the weather really sucks out here....It was a cold and balmy 68 yesterday and was very very bright because there were no clouds to block the sun B-)

only 30 degrees warmer than here.  and what is this "sun" you speak of?  i vaguely remember something like that existing but i haven't seen it in about 6 months

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

That is reasonable, but most people get geeked up over the match ups.

I don't get geeked up about the match ups, because i already know who we are playing.

What drives me for this is that I am going to Buffalo for a game for my very first time. I would very much like to go to the home opener.

I want to know when this is, because I have to take time off from work and make flight and hotel arrangements.

That's why I'm anxious.

Edited by Mark Vader

23 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

It's weird because I am still drinking coffee at that time now and when I lived in CNY and had seasons, I was all about the beer and grilled food/wings at 1030am :lol:

I agree with the last part though!

You're still thinking about Top Gun huh?

Also the weather really sucks out here....It was a cold and balmy 68 yesterday and was very very bright because there were no clouds to block the sun B-)

And it was raining this morning here too :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, eball said:

Somebody just confirmed Falcons at Eagles for TNF kickoff....so that post saying Bills @ Pats*** 4:30 W1 may be legit

Don't think so, leaks say Pats/Texans week 1. Plus CBS does Tennis Week 1 so FOX has the double header.

10 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Oh I'm SO f***in' GOING!

It's on like a mofo going. See you there.

Wear the Kilt???

2 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

well 9/30 is week 4-- i believe

9/30 is week 4. I can almost promise that it's week 3 or 4.  

16 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I don't get geeked up about the match ups, because i already know who we are playing.

What drives me for this is that I am going to Buffalo for a game for my very first time. I would very much like to go to the home opener.

I want to know when this is, because I have to take time off from work and make flight and hotel arrangements.

That's why I'm anxious.

Awesome.  Opener would be fantastic 

some reports say week 3 home opener 

• Like (+1) 1