Schedule Leaks Thread

22 minutes ago, seven&nine said:

This seems fake. Lions can't be at home week one because of the "Ed Sheeran conflict." Also - no MNF double header? 

And no stinking way they have that many 4.00pm starts. Networks pay big money , and the national 4PM is a huge rating, thats why there is usually only 2-3 games at 4PM every week.

44 minutes ago, seven&nine said:

This seems fake. Lions can't be at home week one because of the "Ed Sheeran conflict." Also - no MNF double header? 

Thought the same thing the NFL loves the MNF double header

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Why hey did I watch this?

Seriously, why the hell did I just watch this?!  Like I thought the outcome would be any different or just to remember how torturing it was?

I did the same man. I was hoping I was wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

there is literally already a thread for schedule leaks bud....you are better than this 

it is really gotten out of hand IMHO,  regarding people who take it upon themselves to be the "thread police". its tiresome , it seems pointing out the fact there is a "thread on this" . who cares.. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Painful game last time we opened at New England.  Why Leodis?  Why?  Awesome jerseys on both sides though.  Schobel and Jackson were beasts.  

I remember driving home from Football practice on Monday night and getting text updates about this and being so happy we were winning, only to come home and watch the inevitable. 

9 hours ago, crack said:

Not sure if Valid, but I would be okay with this for the most part. Surprised at the idea of the Eagles hosting the Falcons on day 1. 

Also, If we're on at 4:30 against pats we'd likely have the Romo Nantz team. 

Edited by whatdrought

1 minute ago, dwight in philly said:

it is really gotten out of hand IMHO,  regarding people who take it upon themselves to be the "thread police". its tiresome , it seems pointing out the fact there is a "thread on this" . who cares.. 

it cleans up the board so you dont have to scroll to page 4 to see different topics, it is very easy to search a thread topic before starting a thread, or even easier....scroll down the first page to see if your topic is already started 

its really tiresome of people being the thread police of the thread police

2 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

it cleans up the board so you dont have to scroll to page 4 to see different topics, it is very easy to search a thread topic before starting a thread, or even easier....scroll down the first page to see if your topic is already started 

its really tiresome of people being the thread police of the thread police

i think i am going to start a topic about the thread police. fair enough?  hopefully there isnt  one already though 

Edited by dwight in philly
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

i think i am goling to start a topic about the thread police. fair enough?  hopefully there isnt  one already though 

just do a quick search before you start the thread, if there is already a thread on that topic, just add to that thread...itll reduce the clutter. Easy as that my man!