The Dolphins and Jaguars Unveil New Uniforms Today

10 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

Both uniforms make me nauseous.

There's just something about Florida and $h!tty uniforms that seem to go hand in hand. Tampa Bay should go back to the creamsicle orange unis. 

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, dhg said:

Don't see a difference in the ugly Dolphins uni. And, what the heck does "Historically Modern" mean?

That's what I was thinking... historically modern? Maybe in that they'll be remembered for how modern they were when they came out? Either way, whoever came up with that should be shamed.

12 hours ago, jkirchofer said:

Well to be fair, since 1996 (the Jags first year) they have been to the playoffs seven times including three AFC Championship games. We have only been to the playoffs four times in that same span and lost in the Wild Card game each time. Do you want me to include Division Championships? Their tradition is a little better than ours in the last 22 years.

Ouch, don't drop all that knowledge on us.

I did find it an odd comment, like a browns fan calling the Bengals or some other franchise one with no history and being losers.

We can't call other teams out on tradition or losing.

I dunno, the Titans went to black helmets, I think instead of doing the same, the Jags should have gone full gold.  Still, credit for killing the half-and-half helmets.  I think gold helmets would be more unique then black, and help establish a franchise identity.  As for the 'phins, if you're going to change a uniform, make a significant change, colors, helmet logos or such, rather then just a couple subtle little tweaks.  Ah well.

13 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

It’s just you.

Their previous set had basically no orange and the teal was lighter.

These are a significant upgrade.

Orange is a terrible color. Their old uniforms are better because they had less orange.

I was hoping the Jags would keep their hideous helmets. I loved poking fun at them.

Edited by MJS

3 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

There's just something about Florida and $h!tty uniforms that seem to go hand in hand. Tampa Bay should go back to the creamsicle orange unis. 

TB should at least downsize that flag logo on helmet you can see from space.

Anyone remember? 2011 NFL per Bills FO said Bills needed to downsize there new logo 15% to be able to fit all the NFL mandated, flag, warnings, and stickers, on it. Then 2014 Bucs rolled out that flag on steroids that made "Window World" and "Rex Ryan's Truck" vehicle wraps look like small bumper stickers in comparison.

Edited by cba fan

1 hour ago, cba fan said:

TB should at least downsize that flag logo on helmet you can see from space.

Anyone remember? 2011 NFL per Bills FO said Bills needed to downsize there new logo 15% to be able to fit all the NFL mandated, flag, warnings, and stickers, on it. Then 2014 Bucs rolled out that flag on steroids that made "Window World" and "Rex Ryan's Truck" vehicle wraps look like small bumper stickers in comparison.

Agree 100% on the Bucs' helmet logo. I've always thought that it was unnecessary, annoying, and distracting...like wood paneling on an old station wagon.  

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Fins logo still sucks.

They should change their name to the Sharks and get some manly colors ;) 

BTW I have never seen a Teal Jaguar unless it was a British car ;)