Schedule Leaks Thread

39 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

No doubt the Patriots sometimes get out of the gate a little slow, and seem to only strengthen into unbeatable form as the season matures...but...an opening season game in Foxboro = Bills loss, and we all know it.

Not the best way to get some momentum going.

Week 1 is the best chance for upsets to happen. Tendencies aren't set,  and you get the whole preseason to plan for the game.  Besides,  if it is given as a loss,  would you rather lose it in week 1 and have a chance to make up for it later in the season,  or lose it week 14 and cripple your playoff chances? 

2 hours ago, stuvian said:

@leaks_official has Bills at NE week 1

Hmmm Bills @ Pats being the late game seems fishy to me. I believe FOX always has the week 1 double header as CBS has the US Open that week. That said I hope we play the Pats in Sept. Bills have usually lost that game but September is always the Patriots' worst month as Bill tinkers.

Edited by 416BillsFan

12 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Painful game last time we opened at New England.  Why Leodis?  Why?  Awesome jerseys on both sides though.  Schobel and Jackson were beasts.  

Why did I watch this?

Seriously, why the hell did I just watch this?!  Like I thought the outcome would be any different or just to remember how torturing it was?

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

9 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I can't believe people don't understand this to mean a MNF game

I mean, wouldnt it stand to reason that your alarm would always be set on Tuesday? It’s a work day. 

If anything changed at all it would be fans would turn off their alarms because they took Tuesday off. 

Theres just way less confusing ways to say it. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Haha (+1) 1