Shaq Lawson Sets Sights on Pro Bowl & Super Bowl in His 3rd Season

Haven't understood the hate for Lawson.  Most DE's don't get 10 sacks in their first season.  He provided us with solid run defense.  We were missing a player like Star.  Jumping ship after two seasons for the position of defensive end is too fast for me.  I think Lawson would play a nice role with Trent Murphy in the mix.  Look at how long it took Clowney.

Edited by Buffalo30
  • Like (+1) 12
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

That right there should be worth a trade to number 2...am I wrong??

2 minutes ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

Get it done Giants. Pick up the phone soon before it's too late...

I don’t know about the Giants but Lawson could be a chip that the Bills use on a trade up with the Colts which in turn would put them in position to eventually trade up with the Giants.

Shaq reached out thru a mutual friend on my son’s BDay. He gets points from me for that! 

Of course, she was getting a Bills tattoo on her ankle for my son’s BDay, so she earned it! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 7

I feel like the Bills are going with quantity over quality on the pass rush front. They have Shaq, Hughes, Lorax, and Murphy and a few other players they seem to be taking a chance on and just hoping 1-2 of them have good seasons and they can cobble together a pass rush. Considering the resources so far this off-season I think it isn't a bad strategy. 

• Like (+1) 1

he always struck me as a good kid. seems very positive and energetic. i really hope he can find his groove this season. i will be rooting for him.

5 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

I feel like the Bills are going with quantity over quality on the pass rush front. They have Shaq, Hughes, Lorax, and Murphy and a few other players they seem to be taking a chance on and just hoping 1-2 of them have good seasons and they can cobble together a pass rush. Considering the resources so far this off-season I think it isn't a bad strategy. 

waves of defensive ends crashing the qb! keep them fresh, good strategy. 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

That's exactly what he addressed. 

I know he did, but you can't start off laying out expectations like that without actually playing first.

I appreciate that go getter attitude, but the kid is a borderline bust.

Maybe scale it back and win one battle at a time.

8 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

I know he did, but you can't start off laying out expectations like that without actually playing first.

I appreciate that go getter attitude, but the kid is a borderline bust.

Maybe scale it back and win one battle at a time.

Forget that.  Set big goals, plan your work, and work your plan. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1