Bills in team spotlight on Path to the Draft

I’m going to look for signs from brooks and Jeremiah that they know something. The trade idea they presented at the beginning of the show was interesting but i don’t know if I buy it

They drafted Minkah Fitzpatrick at 12 and James Daniels at 22

oh.

Brian ONeill at 53

Mike White at 56

:cry:

Edited by YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m going to look for signs from brooks and Jeremiah that they know something. The trade idea they presented at the beginning of the show was interesting but i don’t know if I buy it

oh.

Brian ONeill at 53

Mike White at 56

We would lose a lot of good posters that day. Better start putting out those suicide nets like they have on Chinese factories.

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

oh.

Brian ONeill at 53

Mike White at 56

what was the idea?

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

oh.

Brian ONeill at 53

Mike White at 56

I wish I watched, I wanted to see who was available. I think 90% of the posters here could do better with those two picks in the first. 

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

oh.

Brian ONeill at 53

Mike White at 56

I actually really like Mike White. If he drops to mid 3rd or the 4th, and I want Cleveland to grab him a la Kirk Cousins after Darnold at 1.