Bills had private workout with QB Luke Falk

Draft analysts: The Bills must have arm strength for the Buffalo weather. allen2Buff 4ever!!!

Bills: We have traded Cardale Jones and  acquired Nathan Peterman, AJ McCarron and Luke Falk. Fitzy was busy but if he gets cut he’s ours.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Will your head explode if we trade down multiple times and draft a Falk, White, Lauletta or Rudoph?

Nothing surprises me anymore.

9 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

“I’ve heard of him.” 

-No one. Ever. 

You clearly don’t hang out on the cfb subforum! He has his own cult following over there.

Edited by YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

You clearly don’t hang out on the cfb subforum! He has his own cult following over there.

I don't post there either - 

youll-never-find-a-more-wretched-hive-of-scum-and-villainy.jpg

I have zero interest in drafting one of these 3rd tier QBs. If we're going to just spin and point at JAG players we may as well just go all-in on AJ, who at least has already played at a decent level as a pro. 

Edited by ndirish1978

The two intriguing things about Falk is:

1. He's willing to step into a hit to make a good throw rather than fading away from his target

2. He tries to let plays develop downfield but is aware of where his check down is if need be

Having said that there's a lot of red flags:

1. Injury history

2. Arm strength concerns

3. Even though he knows where his checkdown is, he holds the ball too long; he'll throw the checkdown but he'll release it so late that he ends up taking hits anyways

4. Not as accurate as you'd like from a guy with questionable arm strength

Ultimately he's probably a guy that has a long career as a backup QB because he's an intelligent dude, but he's a longshot as a starter IMO.