Fred Jackson wall of fame or not?

Freddy by the numbers might not be eye-popping (he had 4 really good seasons and 2-3 other productive ones) but he was a true underdog who played his heart out and got the most out of his ability. In an era where there wasn't much to root for Freddy was a player that you always enjoyed watching. Fred is a beloved player for good reason and certainly worthy of the honor. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, USABuffaloFan said:

Fred had the stats one year too. Lead the League in total yards, running, receiving and returns.

He was also leading the league in scrimmage yards one year before he broke his leg in week 12 or so. He was having an all pro season that year before the unfortunate injury.

I'm on the fence with Fred going on the wall. He was one of the only bright spots during that era, though. Certainly loved his unique upright running style. He also represented a lot off the field, so I imagine he'll make it. Fred was the heart of the team while here, much like Kyle.

Kyle Williams absolutely belongs, and he has the pro bowls to back that up. One heck of a player and he has been the heart and soul of the team for awhile.

Brian Moorman also deserves it, I think. He was one of the best punters in the league during his time, made all pro, and was the best player on the team. He was also more than just a punter. Great special teamer in general.

9 hours ago, Original Byrd Man said:

I found it interesting that while Murph was emphatic about him being honored Tasker was not.  I always appreciated the heart and dedication he brought to the field and off. 

And who the !@#$ is Steve tasker to say he shouldn't. 

I don't really care whether fred goes up or not, I don't care about what names they decide to graffiti on to part of the stadium. It really means nothing to me. If Fred gets on, good for him, if not... oh well. I think he's going up though

I also think a guy like Steve should shut the !@#$ up regarding this since so many of his fans want to invent a category for special teamers to get him in the hall of fame. Talk to fans of other teams, if it wasn't for his announcing, no one would remember Steve. I'm tired of steve, I'm tired of hearing about Steve and his opinions. He !@#$ing sucked. 

It's like clamoring for Marcus Easley to get in the hall of fame. He was better than sorry ass white guy !@#$ing Steve. !@#$ Steve. I didn't see that rant coming, but it happened.

Edited by Ol Dirty B