PAuline: agreement in principle with giants

Just now on wgr. Giants are still deciding if they want to stay at 2 or if any other teams come in with offers . But there is an agreement with them if they decide to trade with bills 

Edited by *******
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFanMike said:

Please stay where we are at McBean. We need to gather talent and a QB will fall in the draft. It happens every year. Build up our depth.

Doesn't matter if a QB falls, it should be the QB Beane wants. I would hope the 6 top QBs in this draft are not considered interchangeable.

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, BillsFanMike said:

Please stay where we are at McBean. We need to gather talent and a QB will fall in the draft. It happens every year. Build up our depth.

Instead of getting the hottest girl at the bar, I’m going to wait until bar closing and hopefully a non-beast will be left.  It’s a great strategy. :)

• Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFanMike said:

But we don’t want “A Quarterback”, we want “THE quarterback”. If we were just looking for a QB in the draft, hell, stay put and take one in the later rounds.

otherwise target your guy and do what it takes to get him.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Instead of getting the hottest girl at the bar, I’m going to wait until bar closing and hopefully a non-beast will be left.  It’s a great strategy. :)

the only issue is sobering up...

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

what's wrong with that?

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

The Bills might trade or might not as well. :lol:

1 more week to go, but I am loving this.

same here.  It's almost a letdown when the draft is over.  The speculation and rumors are so much of the fun, IMO.  !!

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Flip her over? 

Ouch. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsFanMike said:

Yup keep kicking that can. Been working wonders so far.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

But in your analogy, it's not just hitting it with the girl in the bar where the investment is basically a few hours and just a little bit of money. But, instead, you have marry her, forfeit your house, agree to the number of kids to have in 4 years, pay for her vehicle, be willing to relocate at any time necessary, be willing to get rid of two of your best and closest friends because she doesn't like them, and ready to forego wild vacations for the next 12 years for someone you've met, and chatted with in an intoxicated condition (QB drunk) over the period of about 3 hours. That's the analogy....

So, you can take the hottest girl with all of this tied to the cost, which also comes with a complete unknown as to how she'll age, what friends she'll bring into her life, what her parents or family is like, if she's way over her head in debt, and whether she's carrying any diseases...

Or, you can take the girl who's cute, not as drunk, fun and smart and says, just take me as I am, no strings, no requirements and I'll give up for you everything I've got to make this work. 

That's full string in your analogy....

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Might have to. What do you do when the hottest girl at the bar is sitting next to her 6'5" brother , is carrying mace and wearing a chastity belt? Time for plan B 

8 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

30F5D0E600000578-0-image-m-137_145483078