Good rattling of the SJWs

Summer of 77 we went on a crazy camping trip from Toronto to LA to Vancouver and back and saw a dozen baseball games. The Sox were on a tear and in first place in late August and I saw them a few times on the trip. Always preferred them to the Cubs.

3 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

Yeah, but they're a bit "cold", all metal and polished tiles, and from what I remember they aren't solo. I really like the wood, and the complete privacy of Starbucks. No cramped stall for me.

I'm mainly talking about taking a piss. I was in one today in a not so good area to take a piss and didn't bother to wash my hands because I didn't want to bother the homeless guy doing his laundry at the sink.

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

Shorts and collars.  No wonder why the fans went wild on "Disco Demolition Night!"

Can you blame them! :D

That summer Harry Caray and Jimmy Piersall were calling the game from the Comiskey bleachers in centre field.  Jimmy ruled as he’d go off on angry rants after Harry asked how recent dates went.

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yet... The Black Lives Matter SJWs will have you believe that white people all freeload washroom facilities with impunity!

My point is, I have seen a few white folks get told they had to buy something in order to use restrooms. Heck, soms Del Tacos and Carls Jrs. make people get a coin from the cashier so they can open the bathroom door. 

I really don't get how this is all about race. This is a business thing. If this is the best the SJW has to go with right now...

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

All different alt colors.  Wonder where this inpoverished Kenyan got the red alt Sox hat?

Maybe he traded it in for all those Buffalo Bills Super Bowl Champion XXV, XXVI, XXVII, and XXVIII shirts he wore as a child

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Maybe he traded it in for all those Buffalo Bills Super Bowl Champion XXV, XXVI, XXVII, and XXVIII shirts he wore as a child

Yeah... But the Sox never lost anything big, so no surplus gear would be floating around.  All they ever did was win in 2005.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yeah... But the Sox never lost anything big, so no surplus gear would be floating around.  All they ever did was win in 2005.

Extra **** gets sent over to the third world all the time.  Only requirement is that it doesn't sell in a store.

13 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Extra **** gets sent over to the third world all the time.  Only requirement is that it doesn't sell in a store.

The person in the picture is working, he's not claiming refugee status

CIVIL WAR ON THE LEFT, PART 55: DEMOCRAT DILEMMAS:

One of the central problems of liberalism is that its operating dogmas sooner or later collide with each other. Take the way antitrust operated for decades: if you charged the same price as your competitors, you were guilty of collusion and price-fixing. But if you charged less than your competitors, you were guilty of predatory pricing. (Indeed this is exactly how antitrust investigations began decades ago before we came to our senses.) Or take bank lending: if a bank doesn’t lend to the urban poor and minorities, it is guilty of “red-lining.” But if a bank does lend to poor and minority customers who default at high rates (as happened in 2008), then you’re guilty of predatory lending.

And don’t even get me started on Starbucks. They deserve every bit of pain they have invited by their proud virtue signaling of the last few years. Anyone remember Starbucks’s “talk about race campaign” from a few years ago? If they start serving popcorn, I might wander by.

The great thing about being a liberal is the permanent state of cognitive dissonance it allows. Instead of pondering these kind of contradictions and perhaps, in good Marxist fashion, reaching some kind of new synthesis, liberals just dust themselves off and move on as though nothing has happened..

LISTEN: Audio of Starbucks manager’s call to police doesn’t sound all that racist

“Hi, I have two gentlemen in my cafe that are refusing to make a purchase or leave.”

Oh. My. Gawd.

She called two black guys "gentlemen".

The klan rides again!

It's just like Selma!

Listen to police response also....................

Edited by B-Man

I never went to Starbucks cause I always thought you needed an engineering degree to order a cup of coffee.

Always liked DD's coffee much better anyways.

On 4/19/2018 at 5:56 PM, B-Man said:

CIVIL WAR ON THE LEFT, PART 55: DEMOCRAT DILEMMAS:

One of the central problems of liberalism is that its operating dogmas sooner or later collide with each other. Take the way antitrust operated for decades: if you charged the same price as your competitors, you were guilty of collusion and price-fixing. But if you charged less than your competitors, you were guilty of predatory pricing. (Indeed this is exactly how antitrust investigations began decades ago before we came to our senses.) Or take bank lending: if a bank doesn’t lend to the urban poor and minorities, it is guilty of “red-lining.” But if a bank does lend to poor and minority customers who default at high rates (as happened in 2008), then you’re guilty of predatory lending.

And don’t even get me started on Starbucks. They deserve every bit of pain they have invited by their proud virtue signaling of the last few years. Anyone remember Starbucks’s “talk about race campaign” from a few years ago? If they start serving popcorn, I might wander by.

The great thing about being a liberal is the permanent state of cognitive dissonance it allows. Instead of pondering these kind of contradictions and perhaps, in good Marxist fashion, reaching some kind of new synthesis, liberals just dust themselves off and move on as though nothing has happened..

LISTEN: Audio of Starbucks manager’s call to police doesn’t sound all that racist

“Hi, I have two gentlemen in my cafe that are refusing to make a purchase or leave.”

Oh. My. Gawd.

She called two black guys "gentlemen".

The klan rides again!

It's just like Selma!

Listen to police response also....................

There are top lawyers in this country who would take on the case of the manager that was fired by Starbucks, if that is the way she wants to go.

I guess in a nutshell, she could become a very rich woman for a wrongful termination suit.

I wonder is she is pursuing it or if she has already retained a prominent lawyer's services?

14 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I never went to Starbucks cause I always thought you needed an engineering degree to order a cup of coffee.

Always liked DD's coffee much better anyways.

There are top lawyers in this country who would take on the case of the manager that was fired by Starbucks, if that is the way she wants to go.

I guess in a nutshell, she could become a very rich woman for a wrongful termination suit.

I wonder is she is pursuing it or if she has already retained a prominent lawyer's services?

Do you think maybe she has been offered some pitches to be repped by lawyers by now?

Just now, row_33 said:

Do you think maybe she has been offered some pitches to be repped by lawyers by now?

No idea. All I know is that she could be swimming very pretty in the end of all this. 

But I have no idea if anyone has heard from her or not. Just throwing out what I heard. 

8 minutes ago, njbuff said:

No idea. All I know is that she could be swimming very pretty in the end of all this. 

But I have no idea if anyone has heard from her or not. Just throwing out what I heard. 

the stereotype is 50 business cards are pressed on you 30 seconds after they find out you have a case...

9 minutes ago, njbuff said:

And they are probably the crappiest lawyers you can find, lol.

in talking to the top criminal attorneys, they only get massive files on occasion so the juniors are down at the police stations and heading to disasters all week long.

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

in talking to the top criminal attorneys, they only get massive files on occasion so the juniors are down at the police stations and heading to disasters all week long.

Did something just happen in your neck of the woods or am I reading wrong?

8 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Did something just happen in your neck of the woods or am I reading wrong?

van mowed down at least 10 people on the sidewalk in the north end of the City