Good rattling of the SJWs

3 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Agree.  I NEVER use a public restroom without buying something at that establishment.  NEVER. 

I almost never do. Gas stations and big brick & mortar stores are usually the exceptions. 

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

What do you consider a good roast?

I never touch coffee... But my wife and kids love Starbucks.  Many people say it is bitter, but they like it.

I'd say it tastes like tar, but that would be an insult to tar.   I like a medium roast black.

4 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

What do you consider a good roast?

I never touch coffee... But my wife and kids love Starbucks.  Many people say it is bitter, but they like it.

Starbucks doesn’t put sugar or seeetener in its coffee

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Paulus said:

I almost never do. Gas stations and big brick & mortar stores are usually the exceptions. 

Yet... The Black Lives Matter SJWs will have you believe that white people all freeload washroom facilities with impunity!

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I'd say it tastes like tar, but that would be an insult to tar.   I like a medium roast black.

But real coffe is supposed to taste like tar.

Why I hate all coffee... 

Impoverished Kenyan Bean Picker Can’t Wait To See What Starbucks Has To Say About Racial Sensitivity

llr6uktlgjsgc2bfzpst.jpg

NYERI, KENYA—Reacting to news that Starbucks will close more than 8,000 locations for a day to conduct anti-discrimination training, impoverished Kenyan bean picker Adamu Mwangi told reporters Wednesday he couldn’t wait to hear the international coffee giant’s perspectives on racial sensitivity. “I think this could turn out to be really interesting,” said Mwangi, who added that after completing a 14-hour shift Saturday harvesting beans for Starbucks’ Kenya-brand coffee, the highlight of his week had been reading what CEO Kevin Johnson had to say about how minorities are treated by his multibillion-dollar corporation. “Not every company is willing to take on an issue as complicated as race, and I’m just excited to find out how they plan to address inequality moving forward. Hopefully, we’ll see some real, concrete change from this.” At press time, sources confirmed Mwangi had been beaten unconscious on the job after being inspired by Starbucks to engage his fellow farmhands in a discussion about racial injustice in all its forms.

https://www.theonion.com/impoverished-kenyan-bean-picker-can-t-wait-to-see-what-1825356065

:lol:

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

"Want a little coffee to go with that cream & sugar?" ;)

I drastically!!!!! reduced sugar and fructose in my diet a year ago, drink coffee black, and had my first low level chain coffees recently and they are clearly puttin some sweetener into the beans......

and took off 20% of my weight without suffering...

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Impoverished Kenyan Bean Picker Can’t Wait To See What Starbucks Has To Say About Racial Sensitivity

llr6uktlgjsgc2bfzpst.jpg

NYERI, KENYA—Reacting to news that Starbucks will close more than 8,000 locations for a day to conduct anti-discrimination training, impoverished Kenyan bean picker Adamu Mwangi told reporters Wednesday he couldn’t wait to hear the international coffee giant’s perspectives on racial sensitivity. “I think this could turn out to be really interesting,” said Mwangi, who added that after completing a 14-hour shift Saturday harvesting beans for Starbucks’ Kenya-brand coffee, the highlight of his week had been reading what CEO Kevin Johnson had to say about how minorities are treated by his multibillion-dollar corporation. “Not every company is willing to take on an issue as complicated as race, and I’m just excited to find out how they plan to address inequality moving forward. Hopefully, we’ll see some real, concrete change from this.” At press time, sources confirmed Mwangi had been beaten unconscious on the job after being inspired by Starbucks to engage his fellow farmhands in a discussion about racial injustice in all its forms.

https://www.theonion.com/impoverished-kenyan-bean-picker-can-t-wait-to-see-what-1825356065

:lol:

Don't look too improverished to me.  He's wearing a nice Chicago White Sox hat.  In chic red too!

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

I drastically!!!!! reduced sugar and fructose in my diet a year ago, drink coffee black, and had my first low level chain coffees recently and they are clearly puttin some sweetener into the beans......

and took off 20% of my weight without suffering...

Dunkin Donuts?  Timmy Hos?  Sure you weren't getting "flavored coffee."  Wife likes various brands of "hazelnut" etc... Types of flavored roasts 

33 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

Starbucks is the shitter for the travelling man. When I was on tour, we ALWAYS shat at Starbucks. Sometimes we even bought coffee.

"America's Shithouse, Starbucks"

McDonald's is a popular place too. Easy in & out, clean restrooms and they're usually around when you need one.

Dunkin Donuts?  Timmy Hos?  Sure you weren't getting "flavored coffee."  Wife likes various brands of "hazelnut" etc... Types of flavored roasts 

Not flavoured, the worst beans are sweetened in the process before they get to coffee shops.

macdonalds puts something in theirs as well, it shows up the last few sips strongly

All different alt colors.  Wonder where this inpoverished Kenyan got the red alt Sox hat?

I think Dick was on an SI cover in a red uniform in the 70s

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

McDonald's is a popular place too. Easy in & out, clean restrooms and they're usually around when you need one.

Just don't stand around and look like a big scary Philly thug waiting for your Caucasian back-up.  It puts people in an uneasy state.

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

Not flavoured, the worst beans are sweetened in the process before they get to coffee shops.

macdonalds puts something in theirs as well, it shows up the last few sips strongly

I think Dick was on an SI cover in a red uniform in the 70s

Sox have had some real fashion blunders through years.  Bill Veck didn't help! ;)

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yeah, but they're a bit "cold", all metal and polished tiles, and from what I remember they aren't solo. I really like the wood, and the complete privacy of Starbucks. No cramped stall for me.

13 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Just don't stand around and look like a big scary Philly thug waiting for your Caucasian back-up.  It puts people in an uneasy state.

Sox have had some real fashion blunders through years.  Bill Veck didn't help! ;)

I remember them playing in shorts, or were they 70s era “hot pants”?