Good rattling of the SJWs

18 minutes ago, row_33 said:

They cannot live without the righteous Starbucks, and at the same time....

:)

If an Apple Store refused to sell a black man an iPhone, between that and Starbucks the SJWs would probably commit mass suicide.

Am I the only one who thinks there is nothing wrong with bathrooms only being for customers? I mean, there is nothing more progressive than going out of business because your business was overrun with homeless folks showering in your bathroom sinks, scaring off actual customers...

I have parked my caboose at Starbucks for hundreds of hours each year, well before I order and well after I've finished my drink.  If I'm holding up others I will gladly leave.

Even dressed in rags with a week's growth they have never even looked at my pasty self.

53 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Am I the only one who thinks there is nothing wrong with bathrooms only being for customers? I mean, there is nothing more progressive than going out of business because your business was overrun with homeless folks showering in your bathroom sinks, scaring off actual customers...

Well, the first problem with it is that it is still illegal for me to just whip it out and take a leak on the sidewalk. I think therefore, this law should be struck down until the government making that law also give an alternative public place to do your business. Until then, any place that serves the public should also have a public rest room.

I'm finding a lot of new restaurants and businesses do not have washroom facilities in Toronto.

Fortunately I concur with George Costanza on knowing the best public facilities in every block in the downtown core.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

If an Apple Store refused to sell a black man an iPhone, between that and Starbucks the SJWs would probably commit mass suicide.

The SJWs like to pretend their favourite demographics of Islam and "alternative sexuality" aren't in literally death-penalty opposition to each other.

Someday soon that will have to break as well.

Praying that Apple does something like this....

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

Well, the first problem with it is that it is still illegal for me to just whip it out and take a leak on the sidewalk. I think therefore, this law should be struck down until the government making that law also give an alternative public place to do your business. Until then, any place that serves the public should also have a public rest room.

Ehh, you have a point. Even government buildings can be a pain to take a good poop in. And, those toilets are paid for by taxpayers (the public).

6 hours ago, row_33 said:

I'm finding a lot of new restaurants and businesses do not have washroom facilities in Toronto.

Fortunately I concur with George Costanza on knowing the best public facilities in every block in the downtown core.

We have laws in the U.S. that require bathrooms in public places. I can understand though, what with all your French-Canadians that bathrooms aren't all that necessary.

Edited by 3rdnlng

7 hours ago, Paulus said:

Agree.  I NEVER use a public restroom without buying something at that establishment.  NEVER. 

7 hours ago, Paulus said:

What if they self identify as a customer?

5 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Agree.  I NEVER use a public restroom without buying something at that establishment.  NEVER. 

Never say never

Man gets older and you can’t risk things

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

Never say never

Man gets older and you can’t risk things

I get it, but I always buy something.  Even a bottle of water which of course leads to another stop and more water which makes me an idiot of sorts :D

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

As someone who has spent a good deal of his working life on the road it doesn't bother me a bit to use the facilities of a fast food chain restaurant or a convenience store. I just try to go to the chains that I frequent.

Starbucks is the shitter for the travelling man. When I was on tour, we ALWAYS shat at Starbucks. Sometimes we even bought coffee.

"America's Shithouse, Starbucks"

Edited by OJABBA

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

As someone who has spent a good deal of his working life on the road it doesn't bother me a bit to use the facilities of a fast food chain restaurant or a convenience store. I just try to go to the chains that I frequent.

I know where a great public facility is located off of I-94 on the far South Side of Chicago...  Really close to where your pal Barry got his Chicago start.  Run by the Department of Army... Or as we call it: "the comfort station."  Very Army clean too.  

Best kept secret public facility in all of Chicgao for the wary road traveller, brought to you by your Federal tax dollars.

;)

I'd think you'd even be impressed what comfort the federal gov't can afford people.  But it's only open from sunrise to sunset... But name drop, I am sure the staff on duty will let you use it after hours.  If you are lucky, you may even get to meet your favorite board member.

:D