Brady has not committed to playing in 2018

La Conforna was just on the radio saying he could see the Pats trading with Oakland and taking Rosen.

He had the Bills trading up twice, once with Denver then again with NYG for Darnold.

1 minute ago, nucci said:

Well he has been pissing them off for years but they have finally reached the point where they are acting out and talking back.

Word in New England is Brady is leading some kinda anti-Belicheck revolt. I think a lot of players up there are getting worn out of the grumpy old man schtick. First Belicheck barred Alex Guerrero (Brady's personal trainer, Gronk was also training with him) last season and ripped Gronk a new one in front of the entire team for working with Guerrero. Then he benched Butler for the Super Bowl over a "rules violation" that has never been explained to any player. And then other players, like Amendola, were tired of performing well only to be asked to take a pay cut after the season. Amendola took three straight pay cuts over the past few seasons. This season he was looking for a moderate extension and raise from the Pats, they passed, so he signed a two-year $12 million dollar ($8 million guaranteed) with Miami. I'd say methinks Belicheck is losing the locker room but this is the Pats and no matter what happens these M!@#$s always find a way to make it work and win a crapload of games and run deep into the playoffs. So... until Brady retires (Gronk can leave that team and they'll still be fine, they win without him all the time) I'll continue to believe they'll be just fine and contend for a championship as always. 

But hopefully this is the first few bricks falling out of the whole foundation for these turds. I have friends who favor the NFC and NFC teams and even they're sick of the Pats dynasty. Time for it to end.... in probably five more years, haha.

news flash

the hoodie is a cold hearted S.O.B who gets results.......even without brady.

brady is enabled by kraft though the sweetheart private business (TB12 Sports Therapy Center) revenue stream deal that skirts the salary cap in exchange for a team friendly contract. brady is worth double what NE pays him. 

the garappolo drama blew it all up.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFan8083 said:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/986580283964248065

"Patriots’ QB Tom Brady still has not committed to playing in 2018, even though people who know him believe he will back coming season, league sources told ESPN."

I have wondered if the absences of Brady and Gronk are related.  Given the Gronk trade rumors, is it possible Brady is trying to leverage his status and saying "trade Gronk and I'm done"?

It was notable that Brady played much better with Gronk, than without him, this last year.

16 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He’s playing.  Who wants to stay at home with the kids and the wife?  

I think that has nothing to do with it.  They win without Gronk.

They do.  But he does make a perceptible difference

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/what-gronk-does-for-the-patriots-offense/

How perfect that he pushes for the Garoppolo trade and now BB can't stand him. I think he had them get rid of their future because he doesn't want Belichek to keep winning without him. He will play this year hoping to win one more and then retire imo.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BillsFan8083 said:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/986580283964248065

"Patriots’ QB Tom Brady still has not committed to playing in 2018, even though people who know him believe he will back coming season, league sources told ESPN."

These national media people should be in places like Aruba,The Congo,Paris,a Disney Cruise,etc this time of the year,because there is nothing worth reporting. Take a friggin vacation.

5 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Since when do players officially 'commit' to playing?   Has Shady committed to playing in 2018?

Good question.  I think when they show up to OTAs that's viewed as a committment; when they don't, that's viewed as an open question unless there's some reason.

Is Shady at OBD for "voluntary off season workouts"?

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

How priceless would it be for them to trade Garrapolo away and then Brady retires :devil:  :devil: :devil:  , chickens coming home to roost.

I really, really, really want Brady and Belichick to both be motivated to leave the other one holding the bag.

• Haha (+1) 1